1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for akeyaranu ^-^

Feb 3, 2009

1. Akeyaranu bought a Luts body from me and she was very patient with my lateness in shipping the body. She even let me know when she recieved it! Great transaction !

:daisy Thank you

2. I just received a pair of HZ boots which I bought from Akeyaranu.
      They are gorgeous :celebrate

This was a great transaction.
      Nice contact... well packaged... great item.
      I highly recommand Akeyaranu as a seller.

Thanks a lot!

3. I bought an U-noa Lusis from Akeyaranu. She was extremely helpful & answered all my questions despite being right in the middle of her exams!
      I can happily recommend Akeyaranu as a seller.

Lusis is stunning, even nicer in person than in her photos.:D I love her.
      Thanks for letting me adopt her.:aheartbea

4. I bought an Unoa Lusis from Akeyaranu. She's a lovely person to deal with & answered all my questions despite being in the middle of her exams.
      I can happily recommend buying from Akeyaranu.
      Lusis is beautiful, I'm totally thrilled with her. Thanks for letting me adopt her.:aheartbea

5. i bought some wigs and eyes from akeyaranu,lovely seller,shipped them and they were well packed and arrived in lovely condition,thank you

6. I bought a head from Akeyaranu. Great transaction, absolutely lovely to deal with, fast response to PMs, and the head was packed really well. Thank you very much! :)

7. i bought lovely wigs and a glass eye from akeyaranu
      very kind communication, fast shipping too
      thank you

8. I bought an unoa faceplate from akeyaranu and the transaction was very easy and no problems at all. Shipping was fast and the fp was packaged securely :] Thank you so much :aheartbea

9. I bought a Luts wig to Akeyaranu, great communication, fast shiping and very good packaging! Thank you very much for you'r kindness :)

10. I traded a head for a body with akeyaranu, she was fantastic to deal with - shipped the body super fast, very pleasant to communicate with and very patient when we had a problem with tracking number fouling up. Would not hesitate to trade with her again. I agree, Very Highly Reccomended. Thanks!

11. akeyaranu took part in my Fairyland group order. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. :)

I'd work with her again without hesitation!
      Thank you for participating in my group order. ;)

12. I bought a couple SD items from akeyaranu, and everything went great from start to finish! Items are both in great condition, and shipping overseas was fast as well. Thanks so much :)

13. I bought a Musedoll´s black knit top from Akeyaranu! The comunication was great and the cloth came in a very good condition! Very recommended!:chocoheart

14. i bought i cp Luts body from Akeyaranu
      excellent transaction, very nice person to deal with
      thank you so much

15. I bought a Ruru Head from Akeyaranu, she was super nice and great in answering PMs. The head was shipped safely and got to me pretty fast. Overall, the transaction was great. Recommended seller!

16. Akeyaranu bought a pair of boots fom me. Very friendly and fast payment. Great to work with ^_^ I would for sure sell to her again.

17. I bought a Fairyland Chic Line Soo face plate from Akeyaranu. Communication with her was always prompt and easy, she shipped the item very fast and was very accommodating of my additional requests on shipping! Needless to say, the face plate arrived very quickly and in perfect condition! I would highly recommend her as a seller!

18. Selling to Akeyaranu was a pure delight. Easy to work with, great communication and an all round lovely person. I thank her very much indeed for choosing to buy from me :aheartbea

19. Akeyaranu bought a wig from me and I couldn't have asked for a better buer. She was prompt with her payment and her replies were quick and understanding. She was also very friendly. I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future. Highly recommended. Thanks. :cheer

20. That was a great transaction with Valery!So happy to meet her and to buy beautiful Chickline Lishe with great body-blush made by her!Thank you so much!!!Спасибо))