1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aki

Dec 12, 2011

1. please feedback me here~ :aheartbea

2. Akizo bought a Delf head from me and paid quickly, had great communication, and was overall a great buyer. Thank you. ^^

3. Akizo bought a jace doll from me and paid quickly, we communicated with each other well, Akizo is a good buyer.
      Thank you. ;)

4. Aki recently bought a Mr Wolf head from me. She was friendly and a dream to deal with.

Everything went smoothly, and would happily deal with again.

Thank you :)

5. Akizo bought a head from me on layaway. She paid when she said she would and was finished even sooner than planned. Everything went smoothly, she replied to PMs right away and friendly, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you for giving my boy a new home! :daisy

6. I did a partial trade/partial sale with Akizo. Communication was quick and clear, and payment was fast. Shipping did take a relatively long time despite being EMS because Akizo is in Russia and I am in the United States, but this was expected, and Akizo was very patient about it. Many thanks!

7. I bought a Shoshon antlers from Akizo. Great communication, fast shipping and very good package :D