1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aki

Nov 6, 2006

1. I just wanted to post that I just completed a trade with Aki and she could NOT have been more wonderful, fast, sweet, communicative, and kind!!!!!!!!!

I would deal with her again for ANYTHING in a HEARTBEAT! thank you AKI!! :aheartbea

2. I've known Aki for a few years and I know that she's always followed through on what she starts.

She is an excellent comminucator and very nice, as well!

3. I bought a Lishe body from Aki! SO sweet to deal with, and VERY informative! I'm so happy i bought from her! :) HIGHLY reccomended to any who would consider her! :)

4. I sold 2 pairs of eyes to Aki she paid promptly and is a wonderful person to deal with. Thank you Aki. ^__^

5. I traded my Unoa Mocha for Aki's Ryung. The doll was packaged quite well and shipped very quickly. Do not hesitate to trade with Aki, she's awesome! :thumbup

6. Aki bought my Lati. Fast payment and great communication, very happy you love him :)