1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akihoshi

Dec 3, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback here if you have had any sort of transaction with me.
      Thank you very much. ^^

2. I commissioned an art piece of two of my dollies from Aki's shop, and I loooooooove it! :love She's great with communication, and crazy talented. Beautiful work! Thank you so much! <3

3. Akihoshi bought doll outfit from me. Greata transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

4. Akihoshi bought a doll head from me. She did layaway and paid on time. I had problem with paypal refunding her a portion of shipping payment/refund and she was very patience while I got that sorted out. She let me know when package arrived and was wonderful to deal with.

5. Akihoshi bought a Volks Cristal head from me. This was the first time I did a layaway and everything was perfect, she always paid on time =D ! And she told me when the head arrived. Highly recommended <3 !

Thank you again Akihoshi &#9829;

6. Akihoshi sold a fullset Lati Green Coco to me. She was absolutely wonderful and understanding about doing a layaway payment arrangement for me, included some cute extras, and even had her friend give me the tracking number when she herself was having internet issues so I wouldn't worry. She included an ADORABLE note with a cutecute drawing of the doll in question too. :D

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the transaction (and my new resin girl!), and wouldn't hesitate to buy from Akihoshi again. Thanks much! <3

7. Akihoshi bought a doll body and doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Always a pleasure to deal with.

8. Akihoshi commissioned me to paint her two SD boys new face-up and she's totally a very lovely person! :)
      Fast, friendly and polite communication with super smooth transaction. Couldn't be happier! :D

Thank you so much~! :aheartbea

9. Aki-chan bought my YoSD Papi on layaway for about 2 months.

&#9829; She was very prompt with payments and all communications.
      &#9829; She payed a month earlier than expected.
      &#9829; She was overall a very pleasent girl to do buisness with and I am glad that Papi has a great new home.

Thank you!

10. I commision Akihoru for chibi arts. They are really adorable and she was very fast in finishing them too!! A really dedicated and kind person. Thank you dear!! <33

11. sold some outfits to Akihoshi--easy transaction and speedy payment! A great customer, thanks!

12. A wonderful seller! Very friendly and nice to talk to. :D Good packaging and fastdispatch.
      Thank you very much!:)

13. I bought a Volks head from Akihoshi and it was a perfect transaction! She is extremely helpful and kind, always responded to my questions quickly. Definitely one of the best sellers I have ever had chance to come by! Highly recommended, buy with confidence :)!

14. Akihoshi bought a luts wintery 2010 head from me.
      Great communication and almost instant payment from her once she confirmed the purchase!
      Definitely a recommended buyer!

15. We bought a Granado 64 cm Body from Akihoshi
      She was a very nice person and super friendly. She was so kind and offer us layaway.
      The body came safe and sound @ home
      thanks sooooo much
      we highly recommended her ^^

16. Great buyer! Quick payment and great communication ^^ Thanks again!

17. I bought a Luts Winter 2009 head from Akihoshi. She was pretty flexible with layaway plans and extremely nice. Communication was great and fast. I found Aki to be sweet, honest and reliable. The head was very well packed and arrived in wonderful condition. She even included gifts in the package :D I'm really glad I got to do business with her not only because I got a beautiful head but also because I made a new friend :D

18. i purchased a luts type 1 kid delf body from Akihoshi. It was a perfect transaction. Highly recommended

19. Was commissioned to make some yukatas by Akihoshi and she gave me plenty of time to finish them. :) She paid promptly even though she was very busy at work. Hope your dolls enjoy the yukatas. Thank you for a great transaction. ^^