1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akiladelle

Feb 13, 2009

1. I guess this is pretty self-explanatory. ^___^;; Thanks in advance! :aheartbea

2. She bought a head from me. She was lovely to work with, very prompt in all areas and very sweet. I recommend her!

3. I bought a Dollcatch boy body from Akiladelle and the transaction was perfect. She got me more pictures of the body when I asked for some, she held off on shipping (at my request) until I'd moved and was very friendly in all our PMs. The body arrived very safely packaged and looked just as expected. She even included a few extras with it! I would not hesitate to buy from Akiladelle again! Awesome transaction!

4. Would definitely recommend Akiladelle! <3 I bought a DZ Floy head from her and was very satisfied by her communication! She's very nice and understanding, and she shipped it quickly and safely. And she even put lollipops in the box! I was very pleasantly surprised! :)