1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for akina-nii

Dec 19, 2008

1. Thought I should have one of these. :]
    2. I bought a Bobobie Song from akina-nii.
      She was very understanding when I needed a few days to deposit my paycheck, and packaged the doll extremely well.

She answered my pms quickly and was very pleasant.

Would deal with again <3
    3. I purchased a wig from Akina-nii :) Communication was quick and the wig arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^
    4. I purchased a beautiful RS Mei from Akina-nii! She was sent asap and packed well. Don't hesitate to do business with Akina-nii, nice and pleasant person to do business with!! Thanks so much!
    5. akina-nii was quick to respond and sent the eyes I bought from her in a timely fashion. She packaged them very well and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!
      Thanks for the wonderful eyes!
    6. akina-nii took part in a Tata's Paradise GO I ran. She was pretty good. She paid all her invoices on time, and was good about communication. Just took a long time to let me know she got her item. xD
    7. akina-nii contacted me about a WTB I had in the MP. She offered me the head I was looking for at a certain price, and I replied that if she was willing to sell I could pay right away and to send me her PP address. She replied with her pp, a shipping quote and a promise to ship the next day if I payed before then. I payed immediately (adding fees even though that was not discussed) and requested she let me know when the money arrived. I didn't hear back from her. I PMed her the next evening asking for an update and heard nothing.

The next morning I saw a notice from PP that she had refunded my money the morning before, with no notice or explanation. She had been on DOA at that time, and I had heard nothing from her. I sent another PM questioning her and got a reply that she was canceling the sale, giving no reason as to why, or why she never bothered to let me know.

Leaving Flaky feedback since I had already paid for the head and it wasn't even canceled until the next day, and with no warning, or notice whatsoever.