1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akina's Song

Aug 18, 2010

1. I bought a gorgeous MNF Eliya from Akina's Song! She was as described, shipped quickly and safely, and was a pleasure to talk to. Absolutely perfect!

2. I bought an Alice's Collection dress set from Akina's Song. Communication was great & shipping was quick. Recommended seller! Thanks! ^__^

3. Akina's Song bought a shoyo outfit from me. She paid quickly and and was very nice to talk to.

4. Akina's Song bought some LittleFee clothes from me - I highly recommend her ! She is friendly, a great communicator and let me know as soon as the items arrived !

5. Akina's song bought DZ Clovera Fullset form me she is very friendly and a great communicator I highly recommend her !

6. Bought an Alice's Collection dress from Akina's Song, it was a great transaction and she shipped it fast. Thanks :)

7. I bought a Dollzone-Feng Head from her. She answered to my questions really fast and very friendly, and shipped was the head very fast too. It was really great packed (much paper and bubble-wrap and some foam).

Thank you very much!

8. Akina's song bought Pipos Dark Alice from me and it was a great transaction - fast payment and smooth communication. Thank you very much!

9. I purchased a Dollmore Pink Top :dance from Akina ...... ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Wonderful DoA :abow: Seller ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Highly :thumbup Recommended ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Thank U :cheer

10. Very positiv

I bought from Akina's Song their Amber.
      She is super sweet, the communication was great, friendly and responded quickly to the PNs. I am very happy that I found such an honest seller of Soom Amber. She arrived safe and healing here.
      I thank you again here were very nice, you've sold them to me.^^
      I whis you a happy Dolltime. *cuddl*
      One of the best DoA-Seller. xD

11. I bought a unfinished modded Shushu head from Akina's Song Transaction went smoothly. She was prompt in shipping and the head arrived very well packaged. Definally a good experiance. Thank you

12. I bought two MSD clothing items from Akina's Song, and they arrived well packaged, clean, and quickly! This seller's communication was very prompt, and I would absolutely deal with again. Thank you! :D

13. I bought a Dollzone Ani from Akina's Song, she was quick and communicated well, I couldn't ask fr a better transaction. ^-^
      She was amazing!

14. I bought a Pipos Charlotte and the limited Dream Charlotte dress from Akina's Song and the transaction was wonderful! She replied promptly to all my emails and mailed the doll the day she said she would. Charlotte was packaged with great care and was sent with an adorable crane. <3 Akina was a doll (no pun intended, ha!) to work with! Truly a wonderful experience! Thanks so much!

15. I bought a pukipuki Rory full set from Akina's Song. She was really quick to post her and very helpful and friendly. I'm really pleased with my Rory and would definately buy from Akina's Song again. Thank you.

16. Floating with happiness! I traded a white maids dress and 2 pairs of shoes with Akina's Song for 2 wigs that she had for sale. Everything went over smooth and she is also a very pleasant person to have a transaction with. I do look forward to future busness! Thank you Akina's Song!!!

17. I bought a very cute SD girl (Leekeworld Arien) from Akina's Song!

Very nice person, answers quickly, and everything was perfect! Thank you so much! :)

18. I bought a DZ Isabel from Akina Song. Super nice. Went super smoothly. Did a very short layaway. :D Waiting for the rest of her Accessories to arrive which should be soon! Thanks again! :D

19. Akina Song boughta SD set from me. Everything was super, fast payment, very nice PMs and she let me know when the dress arrived. I highly recommend her :)

20. Akina's Song bought my Momo. Communication was excellent, and payment was super fast. Would love to deal with her again.

Thank you!!