1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for AkiPocky

Feb 26, 2009

1. I sold AkiPocky my LUTS EVENT HEAD. Wonderful buyer, had no problems at all :)
      It was wonderful transaction!!!
      Very Nice buyer~!!!!
      Thank you again!:aheartbea

2. Aww!! Thank you <3 <3

3. Sold a customized handmade furwig to AkiPocky. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was as promised. A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. AkiPocky bought heliot's wings and bow & arrow from me.
      She was very fast at replying PMs and she informed me at the start of the transaction that she would have to take some time to have paypal funds. I really appreciate that!
      Plus, she informed me as soon as she got the package.
      Overall a polite, sweet and wonderful buyer! =D

5. AkiPocky bought a doll from me on extended layaway. ^^ She was very friendly throughout the process and easy to communicate with throughout the full length of time. Very understanding and patient buyer. I'm very glad you like him, I'd be happy to do business with you again, thank you very much~

6. AkiPocky participated in my Soom Amber split and was great to work with! She was quick with payment and excellent about communication. I would do business with her again and recomend her to others!