Feedback for akisawana

Aug 14, 2009

1. Feedback for me.
      The cake is a lie.
      :smallcake

2. Fantastic buyer, quick payment, enjoy your new baby!

3. I bought a pair of SOOM bird feet from akisawana. She was awesomely willing to ship them really soon after I paid for them, and they arrived in just a couple of days! They were well-packaged and perfect, and also she answered all of my messages super quickly. Thanks so much for a great transaction! I'd highly recommend this seller! ^^

4. I bought a tiny from Akisawana and she shipped carefully and quickly. Communication was great and the bjd was darling. Thanks!

5. Awesome to buy from, responds quickly and ships very quick! My item came in very secure packaging, and came far sooner than I had thought! Awesome to work with~!

6. I bought a tiny SP from Akisawana. She responded quickly, which is awesome because we all hate waiting hear back from a seller. Communication was great and item a was shipped out fast with secure packing. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

7. Very responsible, understanding seller! Thank you very much! )))):D

8. I purchased a MNF head from akisawana. It was a quick and perfect transaction. Would not hesitate to buy from this seller again.