1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akudem

Nov 25, 2007

1. I bought a soom Idrial from Akudem. Was awesome to work with. She held the doll for me while I waited of a check to clear and shipped her out fast! I highly recommend! ^__^

2. I bought a ninestyle Beanie from Akudem. She shipped super fast and the items in great condition! I hope to do business with her again :)

Amu

3. Akudem commissioned face up for her boy from me, and she was absolutely lovely to deal with! She paid quickly, communication was excellent and friendly, she let me know straight away when her items arrived. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much :)

4. I sold a pair of Mio jeans to Akudem. Perfect transaction - excellent communication, speedy payment and I was informed when they arrived :)

Thanks very much!! :D

5. I bought two pairs of shorts from Akudem. Everything was very smooth, she was quick to reply to pm and she let me know as soon as she had sent out the pants. I highly recommend her!:aheartbea

6. Bought a doll from Akudem. Nice to deal with, shipped quickly, doll arrived safely. Needed some cleaning, but otherwise the doll is in perfect condition, and she was careful to note the very minor condition problems with the doll's outfit/accessories in her sales post. I'm pleased to get my hands on a CCC doll that isn't damaged, heh. Thank you!

7. I recently bought a beautiful SOOM Chrom from Akudem and everything about this transaction has been great! Akudem is such a sweet, nice person and it is a great pleasure to deal with her!
      The Chom came to me wellpackaged and in perfect condition - I love him to pieces! :D

Thank you for a wonderful transaction, dear! :)

8. Hi. I sold my Limho Mono to Akudem. She was a great customer and everything went very well.
      Thanks.
      Robin

9. Akudem commissioned me to make a fantasy outfit. Payment was always prompt and communication excellent!
      Thank you so much for a flawless transaction! I hope you enjoy the outfit!
      -Pandora-

10. Akudem bought a skirt from me, paid quickly and was really friendly to deal with! Thanks for buying :D

11. I had a perfect deal with Akudem, very fast payment and very nice contact. Many thanks!

12. purchased an SD sized shirt form Akudem.
      Everything went perfect (from communication to shipping) and I am more than pleased with what I received :D

Definitely a recommended seller ^___^

13. Akudem participated in a split with me and was quick to pay and great with communication.

14. I bought a pair of shoes from Akudem. The transaction was great! Correspondence was quick and the shipping even faster. I highly recommend Akudem...she's great! ^__^

15. Akudem arranged a Dollmore Judith split and everything went very well! I just got the body and it was packaged really well! Communication was smooth and all my PMs were answered promptly. Thank you!

16. This is terribly belated feedback! O_o
      I bought a three pieces of clothing from Akudem and they arrived swiftly and safely. The pieces were quality items in good shape. Communication was great! Thank you!

17. I brought a doll from Akudem, brilliant seller! Very good comms.

18. Akudem was a participant in my Tata's Paradise Group Order - she's friendly, polite and very quick with communication and payment.

I recommend her wholeheartedly as a GO participant. Thanks for joining the GO!

19. I paricipated in Akudem's DollMore Judith Zinna split. 5-stars split leader, timely updates, friendly communication and super fast shipping. items arrived very well packaged.
      it's my honor to deal with her. Thank you for an excellent transaction.:D

20. Akudem bought some SD clothes from me, and it was a great transaction! Communication was perfect, and payment very quick too :)
      Thank you!