1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akudem

Nov 25, 2007

1. I took part in a Dollmore 'Go' that Akudem hosted. Great comms all the time. Would definitely take part again. Thank you!

2. I took part in a Dollmore GO hosted by akudem. The communication was great and they answered my PMs and questions promptly and politely.
      I'd deffinately engage in more business with them. Thank you. ^^

3. I took part in Akudem's recent Dollmore Go. The GO was well-run, communication was polite, friendly and excellent at all times, and my items arrived today in great condition, and very well packaged. I would definitely recommend Akudem as a future GO leader. She's been great to do business with.

4. Akudem bought two pairs of shoes from me. The transaction was smooth and she is very friendly. Definitely a great buyer ! ^^

5. I bought a fullset doll from Akudem, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish! She was absolutely wonderful to communicate with, and she shipped my doll very fast and in the day she promised to send her. She had packaged the doll perfectly, with lots of bubblewrap in all parts and the wigs and eyes were also packed very well with the doll. The doll was exactly like in selling pics, in perfect shape. <3
      She was also very sweet to unstring her for me, as I asked it for cheaper shipping option.
      I would recommend Akudem any day, and I will most definitely buy from her again without hesitation! I'm so happy that the transaction went so smoothly and perfectly. Thank you once again for everything! <3

6. I've joined into a Dollmore Go hosted by Akudem,she was nice,friendly,prompt communication,and also she updated frequently the GO thread to let us partecipants know what's going on with the order.
      She shipped fastly and safely my items and she was definitely a super incredible host to deal with!
      Thanks so much for the pleasant deal dear <3

7. I was a participant of Akudem's Dollmore GO.
      Overall I'm pretty happy with her handling this GO. It was a pleasant experience. Thank you very much.

8. Akudem ran a Dollmore GO which was run smoothly with clear and timely comms :) many thanks, all items received safe n sound :)

9. Akudem sold me a pair of SD shoes. We had some trouble due to the postal system in Canada but she kindly reshipped the item back to me right away :) Finally go them! A wonderful transaction! Recommended to all :)

10. I joined Akudem's DollMore GO.
      She's friendly, replies very quickly, and updated the GO thread straight away too.
      She shipped out my items promptly too.
      I would happily join another GO hosted by her again :D

Thanks a Lot :truffle:

11. I was also part of the Dollmore GO. Akudem is friendly, very prompt with updates and replies and my parcel arrived safe & sound. Thanks again.

12. I also took part in the Dollmore GO. The GO was very well run and Akudem kept me updated with progress throughout, even contacting Dollmore to see if it was possible to add another item to the order for me. At one point one of my items was out of stock so Akudem refunded me. It then turned out that there was confusion at Dollmore's end over the item and it was out of stock in a different colour. Akudem re-ordered my item and paid for it herself (I later paid her). She also looked after my items whilst I was away and was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Her communication was excellent!

I would definately join another GO organised by Akudem. Thank you.

13. I took part in a Dollmore GO hosted by akudem: it was a pleasure to deal with her, she's nice, friendly and she shipped my packet promptly! I recommend her!!!!
      thank you so much!! ^___^

14. I bought a Iplehouse body from Akudem. She answered all of my questions very quickly and kindly. Also, she sent my item with great care, so I got it fast and safe. I highly recommend for trading with Akudem. Thanks a lot!

15. I participated in Dollmore GO run by Akudem.

Rules of the GO were fair and clearly stated up-front.
      Communications was always excellent.
      Shipping was prompt (Akudem volunteered to send my item on a given day and when the shipping cost increased dramatically because of unusual package size, she took the extra fees on her to keep up the promise of fast shipment).

Overall, this was one of the most possitive GO experience I ever had.
      I would never hesitate to commit to any transaction with Akudem in the future, she is an extremely fair and thoughtful person.
      Thank you again!

16. I joined Akudem's Dollmore G.O. and everything went smooth thanks to her skill to keep everything organized for the partecipants.
      The thread has been kept always updated and she's been also very communicative through PMs.
      I totally reccomend her to anyone!!

17. Akudem ordered a fur wig from my shop and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

18. Akudem ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

19. Akudem sold me a Soom Shoshon MD Outfit, she was very communicative, friendly, and the outfit arrived nice and neatly packaged, and it is just wonderful! I'm so happy she sold it to me, thank you so much! ^w^

20. Akudem took part in my Leekeworld GO. Payment and PMs were super quick and she's a pleasure to talk to. Thanks for letting me know your items arrived :D