Feedback for AkuTnshi

Nov 8, 2016

1. Hello!

Please leave feedback for me in this thread. Thank you! :3nodding:

2. I sold an Immortality of Soul Hiro in raw umber to AkuTnshi. The doll was sent to her brother, who lived near me, then he will send the doll to her. I will leave another feedback when she receive the doll.

The communication was very friendly and she answered all my messages promptly. The payment was made instantly when we confirmed everything. She is really pleasant to deal with, AkuTnshi is a very kind person and I would gladly deal with her again.

3. AkuTnshi received the doll so I'm leaving my second feedback to tell again that it was a pleasure to deal with her. AkuTnshi is wonderful with communication, she let me know when her brother received the doll, when he shipped it to her and when she finally received her Hiro! She is super sweet and I highly recommend her, I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

4. AkuTnshi bought a crobidoll boy from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Her communication was excellent, payment was fast and she let me know when the doll arrived safely. She is so sweet, easy to talk to and a genuinely lovely person. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. Really great buyer! Enjoy your new boy! :)

5. Positive feedback! They purchase a DiM Annabeth head from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, prompt payment, and super friendly. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

6. I sold a Switch Seolrok Holy head to AkuTnshi. Wonderful communication, fast payment and very friendly. Good transaction! Thank you very much!