Feedback for Alafosca

May 10, 2007

1. Well, just that, my feedback thread :)

2. She bought some items from me
      Fast payment and a friendly person :)
      I'm honored to give the first feedback, and sure she would get more great feedbacks in the future!

3. Alafosca bought a sofa from me. She paid very fast and was very friendly, a great transaction.

4. Alafosca bought a Bambicrony Kumi from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. Fast payment and very pleasant communication:) Thank you very much:)

5. I recently sold some charms to Alafosca. She paid promptly and was very friendly throughout the transaction.

She is an absolute pleasure to deal with (^-^)b

6. Alafosca bought some eyes from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to deal with.

7. sold Alafosca a CP Tan Dark Elf Soo. she's a pleasure to do business with. great communications. prompt payment. highly recommend. :daisy

8. tiny Near and tiny Lii.^^
      She paid quickly and waited very patiently.She is very pleasure to deal with><

9. Alafosca bought a watch from me, she replies quickly, payes promptly, is very friendly and a true pleasure to deal with. Welcome back anytime.

10. Alafosca purchased a wig from me. She paid very quickly and was very nice to work with. ^^ Thank you!

11. Lidia bought some ring cases from me!

we had a great transaction and she was just a pleasure to deal with :D

12. Alafosca bought a dress from me.
      Fast payment and a very nice to deal with :)
      Thanks!

13. Alafosca gave Tanpopo a new home. Fast and smooth transactions! Thank you!! :)

14. Good buyer
      I hope can deal with you again.
      Thanks a lot!

15. Alafosca bought some doll outfits from me. Great transction with prompt payment, thank you!

16. Alafosca bought a Littlefee sweater for me, everything went ok. She kindly let me know when it arrived. Thank you!