1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alaia

May 24, 2012

1. Hello, thought it was time to make myself a feedback forum owo
      Thank you all in advance <3

2. I recently purchased a B&G Sky from Alaia. Not only was the shipping perfect and the doll in fabulous condition, but Alaia also went hugely above and beyond in the area of communication--to the point of even providing me a number where I could text her about my purchase while she was without internet. All in all, Alaia has been the most helpful seller I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

3. I purchased a Souldoll Shaun head from Alaia recently, and he arrived very quickly in perfect condition! She even included his default wig + eyes at no extra cost. Despite not having a company head box for him, he was packaged carefully and there was no damage whatsoever. A lovely transaction, I would definitely do business with Alaia again! Thanks so much~ <3

4. I recently purchase a Soulkid body from Alaia. He came quickly after payment and was packed very securely. He arrived in a flawless condition. I would highly recommend her! :)

5. I bought a light brown pigtail wig from Alaia and am very happy with the whole transaction :) she shipped right away and let me know right away when it was shipped :) thanx Alaia ^_^

6. I bought a wig from Alaia. She shipped it out promptly and it was exactly as described. A smooth transaction all around.

7. Bought an MSD wig from Alaia. Shipping was super fast and overall a great transaction. Thanks again! :D

8. Alia purchased my Luts Delf Abadon head. Communication was fast and always friendly and clear, and payment was prompt. It was a pleasure doing business with her.

9. I bought Dollzone Shoyo from Alaia. She is very nice and patient seller. I'm happy the whole transaction, thank you! :)

10. Alaia sold me a KDF body. She shipped it quickly and packed it very well. Would do business with again! Thank you!:)

11. Purchased an Only Doll RouDie from Alaia, they were a very good seller. Communication was great and they were alright with having to hold on the shipping as I was out of state, I would definitely do business with them again and look forward to future transactions ^^.

12. I bought a Luts Abadon head from Alaia. Everything went great, they were super helpful. He shipped fast and was packaged amazingly (probably the best I've had) and matched the body perfectly.
      Would definitely buy from again!