1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AlbeltheWicked24

Mar 17, 2010

1. Albelthewicked took place in my Penpal Swap. There were no complications and they were very pleasant to work with.

2. I traded with Albelthewicked- my SD Elfdoll REM Red head (homme skin) for their MNF Woosoo (WS) head. Great trade partner, would definitely recommend and wouldn't hesitate to trade again!

3. Abelthewicked24 was in my ATC swap.
      Comunication was good, shiped on time, and did a wonderful job on the ATCs for her partners.
      Thank you for the nice swap experience.

4. AbeltheWicked24 bought my Angell Studio 62cm body. She was very pleasant to work with - great communication, paid quickly and let me know when the body arrived. Perfect transaction. I would definitely do business with her again! :D

5. AlbeltheWicked24 commissioned me for a faceup. :) She was quick with all communication, clear on what she wanted for the faceup, and very prompt with payment.
      Albel was great to work with - I'm glad I could provide what was needed!

6. A little biased here cause Able is a friend of mine from college but still I participated in a go she hosted and I am absolutely pleased with how it went. Through no fault of their own the order took a while to arrive but once it did she got the shipments out promptly and because I only live a state over my package was received the day after she sent it out. Her communication and organization is wonderful. Would not hesitate to work with her again! (Angel loves their shoes!)

7. Perfect transaction! Bought my AoD body!

8. I participated in a group order hosted by AlbeltheWicked24. Communication was good. The items were shipped quickly and well packaged. Would work with her again! Positive experience.

9. Sold a Migidoll Ryo head to AbeltheWicked24. Abel requested more photos to better see the features, and was very prompt in all responses. It's always great when a buyer doesn't leave you hanging :) Payment was also fast, as well as follow up to let me know the head arrived safe and sound.

Overall this was a fantastic transaction, and I cannot recommend Abel enough as a buyer.

10. AlbeltheWicked24 bought a Little Monica head from me. She is super sweet, responds really fast, paid fast and let me know when it got to her! She's great and I definitely recommend her.

Thank you for the wonderful transaction ^_^

11. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

AlbeltheWicked24 purchased a FL60 Moe body from me. She paid instantly and was very kind to give me a couple days to mail the box. She let me know when the doll arrived even before it updated in the tracking system! It was a pure pleasure to do business with AlbeltheWicked24 and I highly recommend her as a wonderful person and reliable business partner. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

12. AlbeltheWicked24 purchased my April Story Senior Girl body and the transaction was perfect! They were prompt with their communication and payment and let me know when the package arrived. I'd happily work with them again! Thanks so much, and enjoy your new body! ^^

13. Good feedback for AlbeltheWicked24 here! Purchased my Ringdoll Kane head with no problems. Smooth transaction, recommended buyer!!

14. I sold a Fairyland OE Lacrima head to @AlbeltheWicked24. Payment was prompt, communication was clear, and I got a PM as soon as the head arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction! :D

15. I sold a Soom Little Gem to her and she was great. She paid exactly when she said she would, tolerated my forgetfulness in shipping before a holiday weekend, and let me know when her doll arrived. Wonderful buyer; I highly recommend her.

16. AlbeltheWicked24 bought a FL body from me and everything went perfect. She is super good at communicating and paid fast despite a short layaway. she let me know right when the body arrived too! Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!! I highly recommend her!

17. I sold a Migidoll Fairy Jina head to Albelthewicked, and they paid promptly, had fantastic communication, would sell to again in a heartbeat!

18. Albelthewicked24 bought a fairyland feeple65 siean elf head from me in ws.
      the transaction was perfect , she paid super fast and let me know when the head arrived safely.
      I will certainly do business with her again,
      A+

19. Prompt communications, quick and simple transaction. Thank you for buying my Bluefairy doll body :)

20. AlbeltheWicked24 bought my Grannado girl body on layaway. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to talk to. Would love to do business with her again. Thanks