1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for albinoshadow

Mar 18, 2008

1. Albinoshadow bought a pair of shoes from me. It was a super friendly, quick, and easy transaction. Thank you :)

2. Albinoshadow recently sold me a pair of puki eyes, and it was such a lovely transaction. I look forward to doing business with albinoshadow in the future!

3. albinoshadow bought a pair of hands from me. Excellent transaction, super fast payment and great communication. Very nice person to deal with in every way! Thanks!

4. albinoshadow bought a pair of pukisha feet from me and paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks!

5. albinoshadow was part of my Minimee Cat GO, and was not only a wonderful participant, but a HUGE help to the whole order process! I would love to work with her again any day!

6. +1 as seller. I cant believe how fast the eyes shipped. you are amazing & i will buy from again <3!!!!

7. Albino shadow commissioned me for magnet mods on kitty ears. An absolute joy to work with. Fast payment, friendly prompt communication--I couldn't possibly have hoped for a better transaction! Thank you so much. ^^

8. I brought a gray dreadlock wig from albinoshadow and it is lovely!! She is sooo nice and shipped the very next day!!

Thanks albinoshadow!!
      Nina

9. Hi, sorry albinoshadow for this EXTREMELY late feedback. T^T

Albinoshadow commissioned a jacket from me and she kept in contact throughout the commission. Fast payment, great communication!~

And when she finally completed the character of her doll, she even send me an amazingly hot picture of her boy. It was such a pleasant surprise for me!~ Thank you very much.

Once again sorry for the late feedback. I am seriously stupid at times. ^^;;;

Regards,
      xxscantyxx

10. Albinoshadow participated in my second Shoes and Boots group order and she was extremely understanding and patient when we hit a few snags in the road regarding her order. Eventually everything was smoothed out and we had a wonderful transaction. Excellent communication and swift payments, I have nothing negative to say. :) I'm glad that the boots fit~ <3

:bcake Thank you for your patience and understanding! :bcake

11. Albinoshadow bought a resinsoul body from me, paid very quickly and we had great communication!

12. thank u so much for your purchase :)
      i hope that u enjoy the custom wig <3

13. Albinoshadow bought a Littlefee body from me. Excellent transaction, super fast payment and great communication. Thanks!

14. albinoshadow answered my MP post and bought a pair of shoes from me. Payment was fast, communications were prompt and cheerful, and when the package arrived she sent a super cute pic of her dollie wearing her new shoes! A smooth deal start to finish; I'd gladly do business with albinoshadow anytime.

15. Albinoshadow recently purchased a LTF DES sleeping faceplate from me. Communication was perfect and very nice. After a few messages back and forth and after payment plans were arranged she had my money sent to my the very next day and got a message to me at the exact time she specified in her previous messages. Doing business with her was a very nice experience and a joy. I would highly recommend doing business with Albinoshadow.

(I hope you enjoy your faceplate!)

16. Albinoshadow purchased LTF DES faceplates from me. Great communication, very prompt payment. I'd definitely do business with you again! Thanks!

17. A+!!

albinoshadow bought a pair of Soom eyes from me & the transaction was stellar! Quick payment & friendly communication, and they were even nice enough to send picture of the eyes in their new doll!

Thank You!

18. albinoshadow purchased the DIM Male Body I was selling. She sent me zip code to calculate shipping and paid fast. I hope it works well for her Minimee head.

19. I've sold a pair of SD riding boots to albinoshadow.
      Instant payment & Perfect transaction! Highly recommended!! :)