1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alchemical

Nov 16, 2007

1. Well, I'm going to need this soon so I thought I might as well post it up in advance. :aheartbea
    2. I sold my K-Doll Karon to Alchemical and everything it's very well crossed. She was fast for the payement and very kind.
      Thank you very much :D
    3. Alchemical commissioned me to paint a Soulkid Ruan. Details were very clear and friendly, frequent communication (which I like). Payment was made very quickly and overall it was a grand experience. There was a little hiccup with Souldoll shipping the doll so I could work but that was of no fault of Alchemical's.
      100% POSITIVE experience. I would gladly work with Alchemical anytime.
    4. A+ as a WONDERFUL seller! very friendly communication & lighting fast shipping. =)
    5. Alchemical bought a loongsoul fist hand from me and the transaction could not have gone smoother. payment was fast and communication prompt. i would happily do business with them again!
    6. Alchemical participated in a Tata's Paradise group order I hosted. :D

Her order was clear, all communication was quick, and payments were very prompt. :) She was a pleasure to have in the GO, and I'd be happy to have her join one in the future.

Thanks so much Alchemical!
    7. Alchemical took part in my most recent FMD GO. All communication was great, and they were understanding when delays out of my control affected the order. A great participant all around, and one I'd highly recommend!