1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aleho**

Oct 6, 2010

1. I commissioned one wig from aleho**.

It took a bit longer than originally quoted because I requested a color he didn't have in stock but I didn't mind.

I'm incredibly happy with it. It fits perfectly. I specifically asked for a wig that would fit my Soulkid Apple (who has proved very difficult to find wigs for) and Aleho completely delivered.

Now I want more wigs.. I wish I'd ordered two to begin with.

2. I bought a two wig from aleho**

The wigs are just like I wanted them to be and it was easy to communicate with him.

Thank you! ^^

3. ordered two wigs from aleho** they are very nice and he was wonderful to communicate with :)

4. Commissioned aleho** for two wigs. They both look lovely after styling them (they were a little flattened from mailing) and I love how soft they are! Will definitely commission again when I need a custom wig!

5. I bought three custom wigs from Aleho, and the quality is mindblowing. They're really soft and style so easily. They arrived fantastically packaged (in a hard plastic tub each, better quality than any other wigs I've bought from doll companies). Honestly I'm completely in love, Aleho will definitely be my first stop for wigs in the future. Oh, ALSO the wig caps stretch to fit the doll's head perfectly and don't move or fall off. I'm not sure how he does it, I think he might be magic ^^

Thanks so much Alex! XD

6. I bought two custom wigs from Aleho, one in January and one in February. There were many difficulties in communication and at one point a dispute was opened in paypal. We managed to work everything out however and after 3-4 months of waiting I finally got my wigs.

Let me tell you, the process might have been hell but the wigs were totally worth it in the end. They are absolutely STUNNING. They fit both my dolls perfectly and just look absolutely fantastic. They came packed in hard plastic wig containers which were packed in a box.

Honestly even though it was a trying process getting them here the quality is just so fantastic that I'll probably still come back and order again.

7. I ordered a wig from Alex. I absolutely love it! The shipping was slow, through no fault of his, and I was almost afraid it wasn't going to arrive at all. But so glad it did. It's like no wig I have ever seen or owned. Soft, easy to style, looks like real hair. And he made it exactly how I wanted it. I have to agree with one of the other comments - I think he's magic too.

I'm really sad to hear that you're closing up shop Alex. I would've ordered more wigs from you if I'd known that. I wish you all the luck in the world with your new endeavors though. If you ever decide to open up for commissions again, I'll be right there ordering from you again.

Thank you so much!!!

8. I bought an Oasisdoll Linglan head from Aleho and it arrived promptly and perfectly wrapped from Mexico. He was such a pleasure with whom to do business, and I would cheerfully buy from him again with total confidence!!

9. Positive Transaction

I bought a 50cm Obitsu Haruka from aleho**. Communication was very friendly and every question I had was answered in a very reasonable amount of time. I was reminded by PM about damage/mods that were listed in the sales thread, to be sure I knew what I was purchasing and warned that shipping from Mexico can take weeks, which was fine by me. The doll was shipped on time, I was given a tracking number immediately, and when I worried that it wasn't working after a week, I was given a link to the Mexican tracking system as well as information on her where abouts. She arrived in just about two and half weeks, packed very securely with lots of bubble wrap, exactly as described and including everything listed in the thread. This was a great transaction, from item to communication to shipping, and I would absolutely buy from aleho** again. Thanks so much!

10. I started a transaction with aleho** which couldn't be finished due to an unfortunate circumstance, but he was extremely honest and prompt in letting me know, which I appreciate and respect. I would completely purchase from him in the future due to his genuine kindness, and I highly recommend him as a seller. Thank you ^.^