1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alejandro / Elven Aesthetics

Jan 6, 2017

1. this is my page for feedback - whether I have sold to you or have bought from you.

Thanks for taking a look

#1 abtyall, Jan 6, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    2. I purchased a MYOU Ailsa from abtyall, he was super sweet and absolutely quick with shipping and kept me informed throughout the whole transaction. Everything was packed perfectly and arrived quickly. Definitely a recommended seller!
      Thank you so much! <3

3. I sold a Juri 05 head to abtyall, and the transaction was smooth and simple. Thanks so much for giving her a good home :hug:

4. Purchased a momoni from me on layaway. Absolutely the perfect buyer. Kept me appraised of his payment schedule. An absolute dream to work with. Would recommend him 100%.

5. I bought a gorgeous Minifee dress from abtyall and I couldn't be happier! The dress was VERY well packaged and arrived quickly, and was just as described! I would highly recommend! Thank you!

6. Bought an adorable Littlefee faceplate from abtyall (over Instagram). Notified me when the package would be shipped a few days later than originally expected, and it arrived very quickly once it was sent. Overall, abtyall was wonderful to work with. Thanks again!

7. Hi, I want to write a review for Abtyall. I bought her Juri 05 head and it arrived quickly and, what can I say? I love it! Thank you so much!

Hope to see you around, Abtyall, as you are sweet and nice to talk to :)

8. I bought a Minifee Mir/Mika from Abtyall on a (very) short layaway. It was a perfect transaction, the doll was shipped out quickly after he was paid off and wrapped up well. The doll was just as described in the listing. Abtyall was very pleasant throughout the whole transaction. Overall a great experience. Would recommend. :)

9. I sold a Unoa B-El/L-Bi to abtyall and the whole transaction was great. He was very polite & friendly, and I received the payment very promptly. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again. c: Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!

10. I bought a Minifee FLAM Elf head from abtyall. The communication was great! He kept me well updated during the process, and was always super friendly. The head was safely packaged for shipping, and the shipping fast. A great experience overall! I highly recommend abtyall as a seller! Thank you so much!

11. abtyall bought a Minifee MF A event head in NS from me, communication was great, awesome overall transaction. Highly recommended, thank you :)

12. Purchased a lovely Momoni from abtyall. Arrived in excellent condition. He kept me well updated and even tracked her along with me. I appreciated the communication and how he allowed such a flexible layaway.

13. I bought a Fairyland Juri, and it was an easy transaction. Great communication and friendliness made this purchase pleasant, and I definitely recommend him wholeheartedly. Thank you!

14. Awesome seller :) Purchased an Atelier Momoni Somni in gamora skin and it was such a great transaction! I was kept updated on when she’d be shipped out and Alejandro even included a little scarf with her <3 would totally do business with him again and I’m very happy with the transaction ^-^

15. I responded to @abtyall 's WTB thread for a FL Juri11. Prompt and friendly communication, kept to the scheduled layaway, let me know if there was going to be any delay on payment, and let me know once the package received. An absolute pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you!

16. I took part in a split for a Minifee Hwayu fullset outfit. They had a Layaway with DDE and kept me updated every month letting me know they made the payment for the layaway. He allowed me to do a layaway for the outfit as well. Highly recommend buying from him. He is a great communicator and never left me in the dark about the status of the order or when shipping was going to happen once he got the fullset from DDE. Thank you again!

17. Purchased a head, was understanding to some shipping requirements and packaged lovely!
      Would easily deal with again, thank you so much.