1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for aleksloveable!

Jun 16, 2012

1. Hello! This is my feedback thread! Thanks for posting!
    2. aleksloveable bought a Dreaming Doll Sweet Rio head from me. She paid instantly, and was really nice to talk to. She let me know as soon as the head arrived. I definitely recommend her as a buyer. :)
    3. Purchased a doll from aleksloveable, everything went smooth! Feedback 100% Positive!

I purchased a Dreaming Doll Airi off aleksloveable, payment and messages were really fast, really awesome. They even took the extra mile in shipping! As I made this purchase on a Saturday night, shipping would have had to wait till Tuesday, Monday being a holiday, but aleksloveable went the extra mile and took her to FedEx so she would get here quickly! Packing was awesome, nothing broken and everything was perfect. :) Thanks again!
    4. Just concluded a very positive transaction with aleksloveable.

I bought an Ariadoll 14 Years Elegance body from her, and the whole process went very smoothly.

We had great communication. She shipped the body out very quickly, and wrapped it noticeably well. All the extra pieces were individually wrapped. Really, I was impressed!

So, I recommend aleksloveable as a seller! :D

Thank you!
    5. i bought a sd13 body from aleksloveable.perfect pakageing and well-communication!Thank U!
    6. I bought a beautiful SD13 leather jacket from aleksloveable! She shipped the jacket very quickly and it arrived safely! <3 thank you very much! Would love to buy from again!
    7. bought a minifee chloe from her. It was a great transaction, and all went ell. she was really nice wrapped. than you
    8. I purchased a DreamingDoll Sweet Rio head from aleksloveable. All communications super pleasant and fast. The head arrived packaged extremely well and she agreed to cheaper shipping and undervaluing for me as well, thus saving me a lot of money :) I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!
    9. aleksloveable bought an outfit from me. Excellent transaction, good communication and prompt payment. Highly Recommend!