1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alexandra (Shasha)

Aug 2, 2011

1. Hi everybody ! If I buy you or sell you objects thank you for leaving a feedback here ! Thanks you~

2. I purchased Chloe faceplate from Shasha, and could not be more happier with my purchase! Shipping was super fast, and packed really careful. Thank you for for a wonderful transaction! ;-)

3. I bought a Fairyland Nanuri A head from Shasha and was very pleased! She held the item for me until I could pay for it and shipped it promptly. I would easily buy from her again. <3

4. I purchased MSD clothes from Shasha and I would buy from again, flawless transaction. Thank you!!

5. Positive feedback

Alexandra (ShaSha) commission me to make her a three clothing dress sets. The cooperation was smooth, she answered very quickly and she knew what she wanted. She purchased me fast and prompt and informed when the clothing arrive to her. Moreover, Shasha is a very kind and warm person, so that the whole transaction was a pure pleasure, I would be happily if I could coowork with her once again <3

Thank You so much, Dear!

6. Alexandra took part in my Iplehouse group order, she communicated very well, paid promptly and was lovely to work with. Highly recommended!

:celebrate:dance:cheer

7. I bought Soom human parts from Shasha!It was wonderful transaction,the parcel was sent very fast and packed very careful !)Thank you so much for everything!))))

8. Just got my MNF Chloe fullset wig today! Looks great, and shipped really fast and securely! Thank you!!

9. I bought a steampunk dress set from Shasha. It was just beautiful and arrived very quickly. Thank you!, :D. :D.

10. I bought a Withdoll Emma from Shasha, she arrived quickly and was packed very well. Shasha was great to work with and I couldn't be happier!

11. Shasha bought my Loongsoul Farkas on layaway. She was very prompt with her payments & a pleasure to work with. A very positive transaction. :daisy

12. I did a brief layaway on a dress. She was very kind answered promptly and shipped the dress to me quickly. Excellemt seller! Thank you!

13. I bought a DiM Flowne head from Shasha, perfect transaction from start to finish. Highly recommend!

14. Purchased a Feeple60 Nanuri 2012 head and the item arrived to me wonderfully packaged to avoid damage. Overall a great transaction.

15. Purchased a Feeple60 Halloween17 Event head. I’m very grateful to Alexandra, communication was nice and polite. Packing was flawless and head was shipped same day as payed. Thank you very much!