1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alexxiel

Dec 8, 2010

1. She didn't have a feedback thread so here it is! :)

I'll start! I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from Alexxiel and the whole transaction was a true pleasure, she replied to my PMs fast, shipped the next day and was generally really wonderful to deal with. I would certainly buy from her again! Thanks again :aheartbea

2. I bought a IOS "M" head from Alexxiel. The communication was perfect and she shipped the head very quickly and well packed. I'm very pleased with this transaction ! Highly recommended !!! ^^

Thank you so much !!!

3. I bought a Iplehouse Ns Akando head from Alexxiel and she was a pure pleasure to deal with. She's an awesome seller, very friendly with prompt communication and even allowed me a long layaway right on the spot. She even took more close up pictures of his face up for me when I requested them. I'm happy to adopt her boy and give him a new home. I definitely recommend her to anyone as I will definitely to business with her again. Cheers and thanks again.

4. I bought a LUTS Winter 2008 Event head from Alexxiel. She's friendly and responsive, a true pleasure to deal with. She shipped very quickly. When I received the head, it was very well packed and protected. I highly recommend her, and I would do business with her again.

Thank you again!

5. I bought 2 fashions from Alexxiel. She had great communication,shipped everything very fast and the
      transaction was excellent !!!

6. I bought a spiritdoll Yew head from Alexxiel. everything was perfect and the head was very well packed! thank you Alexxiel.

7. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Alexxiel. Communication got a bit laggy at times but she shipped very quickly after my payment and the eyes were well packed. There are 2 tiny imperfections on one of the eyes that she did not notice before shipping, other than that the eyes are very beautiful and in pristine condition.

8. I bought a pair of Eyeco eyes. The eyes were shipped fast and arrived in great condition. Communication was great, and evertything was just excellent :D
      Thank you!

9. I bought a CH Ange ai Uri head from Alexxiel.

Our communication was excellent, the item was super-well wrapped and shipped very fast.

Thank you very much for this transaction! :D

10. I bought a Spiritdoll body from Alexxiel. Communication was great and the shipping was super quick!! the body arrived very well wrapped and in perfect conditions.
      I highly recommend Alexxiel!
      thank you so much ^^