1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Algesiras

Mar 11, 2009

1. I see this lovely DOA member doesn't have a feedback thread yet so I will start one!

Algesiras has commissioned some crochet work from me and was lovely to deal with each time. I am honored to have such a lovely repeat customer!

THANK YOU!!!!!!:)

Pamplemousse. (just because that's one of my very favorite words in French, even if it DOES mean grapefruit.):o:D
    2. Thank you so much Sher, I didn't know we could do that (open one for another member)! ^3^

My transactions on DoA are practically only as a buyer, I rarely sell here for the simple reason that insured shipping costs from France to overseas are outrageously expensive.
      But I gladly buy from DoA members so thanks a lot in advance if you have made a transaction with me, I really appreciate your feedback. ^^ <3
    3. Had a wonderful transaction with Algesiras, she bought my MSdoll #1 {drayton} head from me, friendly and great to sell to, would not hesitate to do business with her again! thanks so much enjoy your new boy!
    4. Algesiras commissioned me for a faceup. All aspects of the transaction with her were outstanding--couldn't ask for a better customer. Please enjoy your doll's faceup, thank you again. ^^
    5. Algesiras bought some eyes from me. Dream of a transaction & really friendly person, too. Thanks so much, enjoy!
    6. Algesiras has bought eyes in my shop. She is IDEAL customer and a lovely person :) THANK YOU so much :D
    7. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.
    8. Algesiras bought pukipuki wig from me, she's excellent buyer and very friendly person ^ ^
    9. Some super, super overdue positive feedback for Algesiras!

Algesiras purchased some glass eyes from me, and they were a total dear throughout the transaction. Quick payment, great and friendly communication, and just an all-around wonderful person to work with. They even let me know when they received the eyes, which I hugely appreciated.

You'd have to look hard to find a better buyer, and I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again in the future - thank you so much!