1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Alice80

Aug 13, 2006

1. I bought a Luts Jolly Roger set from Alice and she was lovely and helped me through the whole transaction. I was never unaware of what was happening and the set turned up promptly!
      Thankyou Alice!! :aheartbea

2. Once again very positive feedback for Alice80 :aheartbea

I ordered Kun for Alice80 this time. All PMs were very polite and friendly as always. She made a full payment immediately and everything went very smoothly :D

It's a great pleasure to deal with Alice80!! :fangirl:
      She is one of best buyers I've ever met.
      Thank you very much :) I really higly recommend Alice80 :aheartbea

3. Again, a great transaction. I sold two pair of eyes and a wig to her and all went great! Thanks a lot!! :D

4. I just bought an outfit from Alice and everything was flawless. Communication was polite and prompt, the item shipped quickly, was well packed and was in perfect condition as described. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks Alice! :whitetruffle

5. Alice80 bought a puki puki from me. She was super fast to communicate and pay. I highly recommend Alice80.

6. Alice80 just bought a puki sugar from me. She was fab to deal with and i'm glad that sugar has gone to a great home :D
      Thanks!

7. I've just received a beautiful Narsha boy from Alice80 and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother! She was quick to answer any questions, made sure to keep me posted on the details, and all the while was very friendly. The little lad arrived in perfect condition and with a ton of fab extras! I couldn't ask for a better transaction, and endorse her wholeheartedly!!

Do business with Alice! You won't regret it! :thumbup

8. Sold some eyes and a wig to this marvelous, sweet user. Was a smooth and simple transaction!

9. Alice80 is a GREAT buyer. she bought a lot of clothing from me. she was polite, kind and prompt with payment. she even let me know when the good arrived! she is amazing and highly recommended.

10. Alice80 bought a Yo-SD sized wig from me, and everything went perfect ^^

Thank you! <3

11. Alice found my WTB in the Marketplace, contacted me and the rest has made for happy history. I can't add much to three pages of cheering except another cheer. She's marvelous to work with ... professional and personable. Thank you so much, Alice!

12. Alice purchased a dolkot yun/yuna head from me. And it was a great transaction, she paid quickly and notified me as soon as it arrived. I highly recommend Alice for a smooth transaction.

Thank you, Alice.

13. Lovely buyer~ Alice bought a Volks outfit from me and was a Super Buyer. Splendid in every way. Thank you!

14. I bought some puki kitty punching hands from Alice80. Not only did she answer all my questions quickly (even the ones only marginally related to the item she was selling!), she shipped almost immediately and wrapped the tiny hands very well in bubble wrap.

She answered my first question honestly even though it might have kept her from getting an immediate sale (we didn't know if the puki I had ordered would come with the hands already). When my puki arrived 2 weeks later and I could finally get back to her, she was still above and beyond helpful.

Thank you Alice! Will definitely deal with you again if the opportunity arises. :aheartbea

15. Alice bought a Kaede from me, and was a lovely buyer ^^

She did her best to help the transaction go smoothly, always let me know what was going on, and I'm very grateful for that! Not all buyers make the effort.

Thanks again for giving Kaede a home, you are great!

16. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

17. Alice80 recently bought a pair of shoes from me, and our transaction couldn't have worked out for the better. She payed very quickly too.

I highly recommend her as a buyer!
      thank you.
      :D

18. I bought her wonderful Kun doll, she is so pretty!
      Alice80 was very nice and very friendly to deal with, she even offered a discount of shipping cost!!!
      I love to deal with her and highly recommand her to anyone!!
      Thanks again!!!!:fangirl::fangirl:

19. I had another great transaction with Alice
      it was perfect !
      Always pleasure to deal with this lovely buyer!
      highly recommend !!!!!!!!
      thank you so much , Alice !
      *^_^*

20. Alice80 bought an Elena head from me & it was lovely from start to finish! She is great with communicating & very friendly :)