1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Alice80

Aug 13, 2006

1. I bought a Olivia 2ver. head from Alice80.

She is very kind and understanding person.

I would gladly do business with her again anytime!

2. It's always a treat :truffle to sell something to Alice! :) She is very sweet and super fast with payment and replies. Thank you! :aheartbea

3. She bougth me a Custom House girl body, good transacction and comunication, and very nice!

Thanks a lot! :>

4. Alice80 is a real sweetheart! :D She participated in my fifth Fairyland group order in a Littlefee split and the entire transaction was a wonderful one! Payments were sent promptly and communication was well kept as well as friendly. :) She was a pleasure to deal with and I'd gladly welcome any future transactions with her!

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :D I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! :clover

5. I sold some Volks hands to Alice80. She was very nice to deal with, responded quickly and let me know when the package had arrived. Thank you!!

6. Alice80 bought a pair of YoSD shoes from me. She was very nice and paid promptly. Thanks again! ^_^

7. Alice80 bought YoSD clothes from me, great transaction from start to finish! Thanks!! :)

8. I put up a WTB thread for some Yosd hands and within a couple of hours Alice contacted me. It was a very smooth transaction and Alice was lovely to deal with:aheartbea
      Thanks so much, Polly and Pip are happy now they can hold hands:D

9. Trade my body for her head!

Wonderful transaction!

Good communication!

The head was well packing!It arrived safety!

Highly recommended!

10. Alicex bought a Yo-SD outfit from me a little while ago, she was lovely to do business with :)

Thank you!

11. It's my second transaction with her and, as always, it has been perfect. She bought my School C head and paid promptly. She was so nice and let me know when she received the head. Thank you!! :D

12. Wonderful seller, I bought a doll body from her and she shipped it out really quickly and packed it well. I would definitely buy from her again :)

13. I bought a volks body from Alice80 and it was a totally perfect transactions.
      My body arrived in even better condition than I expected, well packed and was sent in a timely manner.

Thanks so much for layaway!

14. I sold a Fairyland Ante multihead to Alice80, and it was a great transaction! She was just wonderful to deal with, I wouldn't hestitate to again. :)

15. I bought a Dolkot Yun head from Alice80. Fast shipping and good communication: I'd definetly reccomend buying from her ^^

16. I sold a Volks body to Alice, and she paid quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. Would love to sell to the member again! Thanks!

17. I bought a Puki PongPong head from Alice80.
      The transaction was perfect. The communication was very good, the head arrived quickly and in great condition.
      Thank you very much. :thumbup

18. Alice80 bought a SD13G body from me.
      She patient and everything is smooth.
      Thank you very much :)

19. It's the third bjd I sale to Alice80, and it's always a real pleasure to do business with her ! :)
      Fast payment and great communication (and friendly also !). I'm happy to know he will be loved !
      Thanks for all my dear !:pcupcake:bcake

20. I sold my Amakusa head to Alice and she paid so fast I hardly had time to blink! :lol:

Great transaction, as always :pcupcake:pcupcake:pcupcake