1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alicethorn~!

Aug 19, 2007

1. Hi everyone~! If you've bought something from me or I've bought something from you, please leave me some feedback! :)
    2. Alicethorn is a great buyer, prompt and friendly! ^^
    3. Alicethorn is a terrific buyer, she paid promptly and was very polite and courteous! Would gladly do business with her again!
    4. I purchased a hand made kimono off Alicethorn, it is really beautiful and with a touch of modding (it is SD size) it suits my MSD girl beautifully. I could not be happier with this trade and recommend Alicethorn as an excellent person to deal with.
    5. Alicethorn bought a yosd lalatroop shirt from me and she is such a nice person! Great communication and super fast payment! Thanks Alicethorn!
    6. I comissioned 2 purses and a backpack for my SDs and MSD ~ and am SO thrilled with them!!! :sumomo: They are PLUM adorable and absolutely perfect for my girls.:aheartbea
      I enjoyed the whole process of the transaction ~ Mindy made it so fun and interactive ~ making suggestions and encouraging input from start to finish. SO sweet! :pcupcake
      I would reccommend her to all for these cute creations of hers!:kitty2

7. alice bought a apple hoodie from me, payment was fast and she was very nice. very good buyer recomended
    8. Alicethorn bought a pair of YoSD white boots from me. Communication was excellent and payment was very quick! Would gladly deal with her again, many thanks!
    9. alicethorn bought a pair of Yo-SD jammies from me and was very friendly and fast with payment~! Thanks~! :3
    10. Bought a robe and the transcation is very smooth. the communication is very good also.
    11. I've traded a dress for art with Alicethorn, and everything went smooth! She described everything she wanted so i had every info i wanted. She sent the dress immediately and when it arrived it was beautifully packed and the dress ithself is awesome :D I love it! Thank you so much!
    12. I bought a cat ear hoodie from alicethorn!! The cat hoodie is great!! I love it!! The shipping was fast. I even got a little cute clothes hanger!! Thanks so much!!
    13. I had a trade with alicethorn, and received a ram cape from her.
      She shipped it fast, it was packed neatly and came with a small gift!
      Although it's not a perfect fit I totally love it on my Zuzu ^^
    14. Bought some eyes from me. Paid with a echeck and everything was fine and she let me know when the item arrived.
    15. alicethorn bought a wig off me and was very pleasant to deal with! She replied quickly, paid promptly, and was very patient with the delays in shipping. Thanks a lot!
    16. Traded with alicethorn. I traded a fur suit for a cute bunny hood she made and little wicker sleigh I got the items quickly and they are adorable. She had good communication and is really nice ^w^\
    17. I had a very wonderful trade with alicethorn. What can I ask more where she is such a nice person to deal with. A very good communication and always keep me up to dates. Really thank you so much... ^_^
    18. Alice Thorn was lovely to deal with. She kept in communication with me, she understood my lack of Paypal Skills, and waited patiently while I sorted it out. She packed everything well, and I got an Igloo with a Slide! X3 I was very amused over this. She also send on some fluffy boas, and a sweet little note. Would deal with her again indeed.
    19. Alicethorn bought some yosd clothes from me. She was a perfect buyer from her fast payment, smooth communication and confirm pm after items arrived. Looking forward to another transaction with her.
    20. I purchased a YoSD gun from alicethorn. It was shipped quickly, but sent in a thin envelope even though I paid for the more expensive shipping option. Thankfully, the gun arrived in good condition and it wasn't broken, so there really was no harm done, but I would have preferred it to be shipped with some bubble wrap or something. ^^