1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alington

Sep 29, 2009

1. Feedback for alington

If you have had a transaction with me, I would appreciate feedback here!

Thank you for your replies in advance!

2. alington bought an Elfdoll tiny from me, paid immediately and overall was a pleasure to deal with! I definitely wouldn't mind dealing with her again :)

3. alington bought a Felixdoll Brownie Pepe from me.
      The transaction was very smooth and fast :)
      Awesome communication and fast payment.
      Thanks again!
      ~Sarah

4. Alington bought an Elfdoll Sylf from me and everything went smoothly. She kept me updated on the arrival of the box and has been friendly and pleasant to do business with. I'd recommend her anytime.

Many Blessings,
      Shannon

5. Alington bought an Elfdoll tiny from me and everthing went perfect. Very fast payment and friendly communication... highly recommended! Thanks so much for giving my little one a great new home! ^_^

6. Alington bought a bunch of wigs and some eyes from me. She paid super fast, communication was excellent, and she let me know when her items arrived. I'd definitely do business with her again! Thanks! :)

7. Alington purchased a handmade rococo gown from me and was pleasant, communicative and prompt with payment! I recommend her and would gladly do business with her again.

8. Alington just recently bought a rococo gown from me and the entire transaction was perfect! Her payment was nice and prompt, communication was most excellent and she let me know when her package arrived which is always so welcome:) I would certainly sell to or purchase from Alinton again in the future as it was a real pleasure. Thank you!

9. She bought my PK Mintie and was a joy to deal with. great communiction, fast payment, a perfect buyer and an ideal transaction. Thanks Alison.

10. I sold a Peakswood Goldie to alington and the transaction was PERFECT! Immediate payment, super fast communication and she is super nice! Thanks so much!! I would definitely sell to her again.

11. I bought a puki puki ante who arrive super fast and was very well packed with a few extras thrown is as well. All communication was prompt and super friendly, I highly enjoyed my transaction with alington. :)

12. Alington bought my PW Goldie and was such a lovely person to deal with. She is friendly, trustworthy and honest and really quick with payments :)

13. Me again, we had another transaction and yet again it was really great doing business with Alington! She is very straight forward and always a pleasure to deal with :)

14. I traded some items for one of alington's dolls, and the transaction could not have been more delightful! She is fun to communicate with, tossed in some fabulous extras, shipped lightening fast and is just a total dreamboat! I wouldn't hesitate to do biz with alington any time!!!

15. I purchased a Peakswood Goldie head from Alington. This was the perfect transaction. Alington is the perfect seller. I cannot put into words how wonderful she is. Lightening fast shipping, impeccable packaging, super sweet and friendly and a free pair of gorgeous eyes to boot. Everyone should be this lucky.
      Many hugs to you for helping me bring Goldie home :)

16. Alison bought another PK Mintie from me and as before, she was the perfect buyer. the transaction was smooth and easy, payment was fast, and communication great. Thanks again and I hope we can do business again sometime soon.

17. alington bought littlefee Ante from me. Fast payment, great communication, so easy to deal with.
      Thanks for perfect transaction! ^___^

18. Allington bought a Sonja Peak's Woods Goldie from me. Very fast payment, great communication and a lot of patience. Best buyer ever! Suuuper friendly and sweet, hope to do more transactions with her in the future - highly recommended!!! ^____^

19. I bought a soulkid Amy head from alington and I must say I'm the most happy customer in the world ^____^ She's a perfect seller, very kind, fast and friendly. Thanks a lot alington!! <3 <3 <3 <3