1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alison_sky

Apr 11, 2008

1. If you have had a transaction with me,please leave feedback here :)

alison

2. I traded with Alison for an Ethan plus....wow, a LOT of clothes! She did a beautiful faceup to my specifications, and he simply takes my breath away. I cannot recommend her more, as either a trade partner or a faceup artist.

3. I sold a head to Alison - she was very easy and pleasant to work with. I'd be very happy to deal with her again.

4. I commissioned alison for a faceup for my lishie boy.
      She is amazing!!! Her skills as an artiste is unbelievable!
      She's also very friendly and had good communication~
      I highly recommend her! And would not hesitate to commission her again!

太感谢亲了! =3=

5. Alison punchased 2 Javi Heads from me. She was just wonderful and very friendly. Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks for a smooth transaction. <3 <3 <3 Please continue to paint beautiful dolls! <3

6. Alison bought a head from me.
      Everything went great. Excellent communication.

7. yo~yo~
      JOK SI MEI :aheartbea:love:D:fangirl::thumbup:apig:

8. I bought a Volks F-38 head and A LOT of clothes/wigs/eyes from Alison. She was such a delight to work with and was super patient and kind person. The doll is BEAUTIFUL, and all the clothes and things were neatly and safely packed. She shipped him out very fast, and he arrived home safely. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to purchase or commission a faceup. Her work is spectacular, and she is a charm to work with. Thank you thank you thank you~~~~ ^^

9. Alison did an absolutely beautiful faceup for me, on my MNF ShuShu. Stunning work and exactly what I wanted, I could not be happier. Alison was a dream to work with, I would definitely comission her again.

10. Another perfect transaction w/ Alison! :thumbup
      She bought another head from me.
      Thanks so much!!!:D:D:D

11. I commissioned alison for a faceup for two of my migidoll ryu boys
      She was very nice and friendly to deal with , and her work is simply outstanding
      I highly recommended her to anyone who would want to commission a faceup

12. Highly recommended~!
      I commissioned alison for a faceup for my Lance boy
      She's absolutely an amazing faceup artist, her work is simply stunning!!! The beautiful faceup for my boy is more than what i wish to have^^
      Thank her very much for the lovely work, i really hope to commision another face-up with her in future! ^^

13. Alison did a really awesome faceup for my killu_2nd. =D she is nice and friendly and keep me update all the times and ship out the head as soon as I made my payment. Will definitely recommend her to everyone!

14. Alison bought a SD rose choker from me and it was a smooth transaction. Payment was quick and communication excellent. =) Thanks for the support!

15. Commissioned Alison to paint my Abadon and he's gorgeous, exactly what I need him to be. Thank you so much!

16. Alison did a wonderful face up for my wintery 08 head. He looks just like i requested him to be and she's very fast with her work too! thank you so much alison! :D

17. I just sold my Souldoll Marvin head to Alison and she was great to deal with. :D Very communicative and payed very quickly. She was a pleasure to deal with and I'd reccomend her to anyone. ^_^

18. I commissioned Alison to do a faceup on my minimee. She did a wonderful job and did it fairly fast!

19. I commissioned Alison to do a faceup on my Vampire Shushu and Doc Kirill.
      They are much more beautiful in person than in photos. She has done an incredible job.

I come back to get more orders soon :)

20. Alison-sky helped me out so greatly! She went all the way to a dolly shop to buy eyelashes for me and send them to me. SOOOO sweet of her to do so. :aheartbea
      She sent the package immediately, so fast!
      Thank you so much Alison!