1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AlisonVonderland

Feb 1, 2012

1. Purchased a Lot of wigs from @AlisonVonderland and was Very pleased with our trasaction. Safely and quickly shipped, I found the box full of really nice quality wigs with a nice variety of colors and styles. Five of my Troupe now have new looks! Alison also sent a lovely card that I much appreciated. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

2. Purchased a dollfie dream excellen browning from AlisonVonderland. Everything went great, the transaction was super smooth and my head arrived to me in record time. Thank you for the card as well :D

3. I bought a unknown brand wig from @AlisonVonderland. The transaction was great and the wig is amazing looking. Very positive!

4. bought a leekeworld wig and some modded soom legs from alisonvonderland - communication was great and shipping was lightning fast! thanks so much!

5. AlisonVonderland & I traded some 1/3 size accessories (outfit and wig from me) for some Obitsu busts & other 1/3 size clothing (from them), everything went wonderfully, arrived safely and even on the same day, and it's great talking with them as well!

6. I bought some Dollbakery Urethane 12mm eyes from AlisonVonderland. The transaction was great. Super nice seller. Excellent communication. Packaged well and shipped fast. No problem what so ever. I would have not hesitate to deal with them again.

Thank you so much.

7. :arainclou:apirate::arainclou For future posters I would really appreciate if people would no longer misgender me with "she/her". My pronouns are listed in my custom text that appears next to my icon on every post! Thank you for the efforts! :arainclou:apirate::arainclou

8. Positive!

I sold a wig to AlisonVonderland, and it was a perfect transaction. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the wig!

9. I purchased two bodies from AlisonVonderland. They shipped out quickly and packaged everything well. Would absolutely purchase from again :)

10. I bought a 2D Shaya head from AlisonVonderland, and it was a lovely transaction. Good communication, item as described (with an adorable face-up by them), packed properly and sent promptly after notifying me. Thanks so much! :thumbup:3nodding:

11. Excellent transaction with great communication. Thank you!

12. POSITIVE

I purchased an LeDoll Vampire Vincent Head from @AlisonVonderland and I couldn't be happier :D
      They gave a very detailed description of the head in their post which I appreciated!
      He came exactly as described and very well packed! Super happy to have this boy in my collection <3
      Thank you!

13. AlisonVonderland purchased a wig from me and was awesome to deal with. I’d sell to them again any time.

14. Super Positive!!

I bought on layaway a Volks Dollfie Dream Neris and Sqlab Ren head as well as some boots and shoe accessories from AlisonVonderland. Excellent communication!! Thoroughly discussed terms and items. Updated me before shipping and verified address. Arrived safely, well packed, with a lovely card and some beautiful hand made items. :blush

AlisonVonderland is absolutely amazing to work with!! :D

15. I did a trade with AlisonVonderland and they were amazing to work with! Very upfront about the mismatch skin tone and diligent in making sure I knew that was a thing. Packaged and shipped out when we said we would even though I had a small snag in my timeframe, and packaged everything beautifully and even included little extras! They're also a lovely person to just chat with! I would not hesitate to work with them/buy or sell to them in the future!

Thank you! <3

16. AlsonVonderland bought a Switch Soseo head from me, and the transaction was perfect! Fantastic communication, prompt payment, and let me know when the item arrived! I'd happily do business with them again!

17. Had another wonderful transaction with AlisonVonderland! I purchased a wig lot from them and they were so kind to throw in a couple extras as well. Lovely seller, highly recommend this hobbyist~! <3

18. I purchased a beautiful wig from AlisonVonderland :kitty2 Their communication was wonderful and the wig was packaged safely. I would happily recommend them as a seller! :dance

19. Sold a Rosengardenbjd head to AlisonVonderland and the transaction went great! Very good communication and understanding too :thumbup Over all a wonderful experience!

20. I recently sold a Ring Doll third-generation body to AlisonVonderland, and the experience was fantastic. AlisonVonderland communicated with me efficiently and smoothly throughout the entire transaction. They were prompt in their responses and clear in their queries, which made the process incredibly easy and pleasant. Their professionalism and courteous manner were much appreciated. I would happily do business with AlisonVonderland again and highly recommend them to others. Thank you, AlisonVonderland, for such a positive and seamless transaction!