1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alithegreat

Jun 24, 2008

1. Well since I couldn't find a thread I'll just go ahead and make one!

Alithegreat had me hold a couple items and paid when promise. She's great with communication and payment, I definitely recommend her! ^^ A+++ Buyer~

2. Alithegreat bought an AoD MSD body from me on layaway. She communicated and paid promptly, and was an overall pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend doing business with Alithegreat! Thanks!!

3. Alithegreat bought an MSD sweater from me, and paid promptly and was friendly in communication. Thanks for a great transaction!

4. Alithegreat bought a DZ Megi from me and paid in 3 installments. She paid on time and had great communication!

5. Alithegreat bought a pair of steampunk wings from me-quick payment and aneasy transaction-thank you! :)

6. Alithegreat bought two fur wigs from me and was quick in both communication and payment. Lovely transaction and lovely buyer!

7. Alithegreat purchased a doll from me on layaway. Payments were prompt. Communication was really great! I would gladly work with Alithegreat anytime!

8. I'd like to recommend Alithegreat as a first class reliable buyer.
      she recently bought a doll from me on layaway, communication was frequent and payments were perfectly on time.
      Alithegreat was also kind enough to let me know that the doll had arrived safely.
      many many thanks.

Highly recommended.

9. Alithegreat bought a doll from me on layaway; she was great to work with. Payments were prompt and communcation was great. Highly recommended all around!

10. I purchased a pair of goggles and a monacle from Alithegreat-they're REALLY well made, sturdy with great attention to detail and were packaged beautifully :) Thanks so much!

11. Alithegreat is wonderful to deal with! She bought a doll from me on layway, was always quick to reply to emails, and paid promptly exactly as agreed. I would happily do business with her anytime. I've enjoyed communicating with her - she's the greatest!

12. I sold a red wig to Alithegreat and she was very nice to deal with, paid up promptly and was kind enough to wait for me to hit the Post Office! :lol:

Highly recommended :)

13. I commissioned Alithegreat to make me a pair of goggles and a monocle for my MNF and DZ petdoll. I can't say how pleased I am about the craftsmanship and quality for the price that Ali delivered. The goggles and monocles both fit the dolls perfectly and add such character to their style!

Ali's communication was great throughout the entire transaction and she is very conscientious about getting it right. The items were very carefully packaged and even arrived decorated with some darling feathers, a rosebud, and a hand drawn diagram of how to put the goggles on. I highly recommend Ali and her handmade items. I know I will do business again with her.

14. Thank you all so much for your lovely feedback and gracious words.
      You truly make it a "Den of Angels"!:D:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

15. OMG! I just got my goggles in for my BJD! It looks great for BJD to cosplay as Reno! Thank you so much and I love the feather and ribbon it was wrapped up in! Thank you!

16. I purchased two sets of goggles from Ali and they are absolutely awesome. Would recommend to anyone who wanted a pair of goggles for their kids. Super quick shipping and great packaging. Will definitely do business with Ali again

17. Alithegreat bought a gothy SD shirt from me, paid when she said she was going to, and was a joy to deal with! Definitely a great buyer! :aheartbea

18. Alithegreat bought a wig from me. fast payment and let me know when it arrived. A++++ Thanks!!

19. Alithegreat ordered a custom hat from me. Communication was great, she knew just what she wanted and paid promptly. Thank you for a great transaction.

20. Thanks y'all! lovely !!!!