1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alizee

Jan 22, 2011

1. A big warm "Hello" from ice cold canada with love:aheartbea

2. Alizee bought a Volks Luna from me. She paid promptly and was friendly and responsive with her PMs. The transaction was perfect. Thanks so much! :)

3. I traded a Volks Kaelin head for a Volks Olivia head. Communication was fast and polite and the head arrived in good time decently packaged. Head was just as described.
      I would recommend her as a trustworthy trade partner. :)

4. Alizee purchased a Volks Ran default outfit. Transaction was nice and easy and I highly recommend her. Thanks much and enjoy!!

5. I hate to put this in here, since everyone's feedback so far has been so nice... :(

Alizee made an offer for my Volks Isao Nanjou version 2 head on March 30th. Since then, I have heard nothing from her, despite multiple attempts made by myself to contact her. I had informed her that if I did not hear back from her by today, I would be putting the head back on the marketplace.

After two weeks, I still have not heard from her, and I am placing the head back on the marketplace.

6. Alizee was a wonderful fellow DoA member to work with. She sold a Volks Cyndy girl to me and she has arrived safely and described exactly as was said in the ad. Alizee and I have had fantastic and continuous communication. She was very fair and allowed me to pay for Cyndy on an installment basis. The transaction was smooth and I want to thank her once again for a beautiful doll....

7. Sold a Volks head to Alizee, and everything went very smoothly from start to finish -- payment was lightning-quick, communication was always prompt and friendly, and she let me know when the head arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!