1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for allanieew

Feb 4, 2008

1. I bought a jumpsuit from allanieew. She was fantastic to deal with. Great communication, very patient with my questions, provided very detailed info upon request, and even looked into multiple shipping options for me. I would definitely deal with her again~!

2. I bought a pair of masterpiece eyes by Floor/Allanieew. She was very helpful, polite and the shipping was very fast. Thank you dear! I hope to have buisness with you soon again =)

3. allanieew bought a jacket from me. Great transcation and prompt payment. Highly recommmeded, thank you!

4. I sold a Volks Henley Sweater to this member. Her payment was quick and easy. She was very attentive and polite, so I highly recommend doing business with her!

5. I bought a pair of Dollmore boots from Allanieew/Floor. She was very helpful, and most concerned that I knew about the size of the boots. They arrived quickly and well packed. And they fit my doll perfectly! I look forward to buying from her again.:)

Highly recomended seller!

6. Floor just bought a pair of DropRops eyes from me, and she was a complete delight to deal with! She communicated very quickly and clearly, paid immediately, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. Two thumbs WAY up!! :)

7. I have just bought a Dollheart outfit from allanieew and I have nothing but totally positive feedback to leave.
      Communication is fantastic and prompt and the outfit arrived in perfect condition

Thank you very much

:hamster:

8. Fantastic transaction - Floor is very friendly:D, we had nice communication and I got very nice article from her!
      Everytime again - highliy recommended!:)

9. I bought a SD outfit from Allinieew. The items were just lovely and the transaction went smooth.

10. Sold a wig to allanieew. Prompt payment, great communication, would definitely deal with again. Thank you! :)

11. I purchased some boots from Floor and traded some 70cm clothes for some Dollheart Earl items. She was amazing to work with, quick to reply and very helpful and honest!
      I would not hesitate to buy from/trade with her again and I hope that from the transaction I have gained a good friend ^_^

12. I did a trade with allanieew and everything worked out great. I'm use to the Us shipping so fast so it took a bit of a wait for international shipping, but it still ended up going very well.

13. I bought a wig from allanieew. It looked so pretty (: Thank you!!

14. I did a trade with Floor, which went very smoothly. She was very kind, pleasant to talk to, and very understanding ^_^ I would certainly do another trade with Floor, and recommend her to all my friends!
      Thank you!

15. I bought some DropRops eyes from Floor, and she was absolutely awesome. She was very quick to respond to my PMs, and dropped the eyes in the mail for me the next day. I certainly recommend her for any sales. :hamster:

16. I bought same lace Puki items and they were so cute! I know, I know, everything Puki is cute, but these, really, are something! I will post pics. Great communication, fast ship! Thanks so much for a great transaction!

17. I bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from Floor. She was very nice, provided all the informations I asked for and shipped very quickly.
      Perfect transaction, thank you~~

18. I purchased a pair of Dollheart bloomers from allanieew, and the transaction was absolutely WONDERFUL! A VERY pleasant seller to work with, communication was great and the shipping was SO fast!

Thankyou so much! : D

19. bought a nobility doll Lie on layaway from allanieew.
      He got here safe and quickly. Shes a fantastic person to deal with and i'd never hesitate to do so again.

Thankyou so much ^^

20. allanieew bought a Volks sd16 body from me - she paid very quickly, was friendly and communication was great. Excellent buyer!