1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Allesetery

Dec 12, 2010

1. As I began shopping here I decide to make my own feedback thread ^___^
      :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea
      Please, leave comments! :D

2. I think I'm the first here :)
      Allesetery bought a Kyle Reese from me. She was amazing, in a way that she didn't only want to adopt the doll, but even the character, I was so happy with this... The communication was excellent, the payment very fast, we had an eye on the tracking till arrival, and she was kind enough to even show me some pics of him in his new home :)

So I highly recommend Allesetery as a wonderful buyer!~

I'm very happy you love him, it's been a pleasure to deal with you!!
      Thank you very much!

3. I've sold a spiritdoll body to Allestery. There were some slip ups on my part during shipment, but she was understanding and kind enough to give me some time to sort it out. Overall she was sweet and payment was prompt! A wonderful customer! Thank you!

4. I sold my body to Allestery
      due to a large snow season ems took much longer than we expected but she was very patient with the delay and I really appreciated it
      it was great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

5. I sold a elfdoll Bambu head to Allestery.
      It took a while for her to get a hold of paypal but she stayed on her word that
      she would buy the head. Shipping took a while to get to her, I guess because of the weather.
      She's a good buyer. :) highly recommended.