1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alligatorpie

Jun 11, 2009

1. Since I didn't see a feedback thread for Alligatorpie, I've decided to take the liberty to start one up for them. ^^ If you have entered into any type of transaction with Alligatorpie, please leave your feedback here for them!!

~**~

Alligatorpie purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and everything went great! She's friendly, very communicative and she sent payment over very quickly. :) She was a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't mind doing business with her again in the future.

:clover Thank you for your purchase!! ^o^ It was much appreciated!! :clover

2. Sold two pairs of glass eyes to Alligatorpie! Was a great transaction, thank you~! :3

3. Alligatorpie bought two pairs of glass eyes from me. Great communication and fast payment. Recommended! :)

4. Alligatorpie bought a LTF Chiwoo faceplate from me and was a delight to deal with! Such a sweet person ^__^ She paid on the arranged date and let me know when the face arrived. I'm glad to be able to add to her good feedback! Thank you!

5. Alligatorpie is a wonderful seller.

Great communications. :thumbup

I purchased a doll from her and she shipped it immediately and provided the tracking number.

The doll arrived safely and speedy and very well packed.

I would definitely buy from her again.

Thank you Christina, and Hugs for all [​IMG]..:daisy