1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for allmyvisions

Jan 6, 2008

1. allmyvisions hosted a Tata's Paradise group order that i participated in. communication was pretty good and everything got shipped out without any major delays~! (and the box was shiny so that had some bonus points lmao) :fangirl: definitely would participate with/buy from in the future!​

2. I participated in a GO for Tata's paradise run by allmyvisions. Everything went great and she even shipped it for me so it arrived at mine in time for a meet I had!
      Clothes were all packaged nicely and communication was great, I recommend!
      100% positive feedback from moi XD

3. I was part of a TaTa's Paradise group order run by allmyvisions and everything went wonderfully. Communication was excellent and my items were shipped to me quickly and well packed.
      I would definitely do business with her in the future! :)

4. I also participated in allmyvision's TATA GO, and everything went wonderfully! Communication was excellent, they kept us well updated, and everything was shipped and packaged quickly and effieciently! Would definately do business with this seller again :)

5. I just bought some beautiful leather from allmyvisions although the post was a long time delivering(NOT her fault) She kept in touch all the time and was great to deal with thanks again the leather is just what I want!

6. I took part in allmyvisions's TATA GO which was a wonderful experience. Very well-updated, I felt that this was a very reliable person who had it all together. I would recommend them for anyone considering it and I would definitely take part again if I got the chance!

7. I participated in her tata paradise go, she had excellent communication and everything arrived perfectly. =]

8. I participated in her Tata's Paradise GO. Communication was great, transaction went smoothly and everything arrived safe and sound. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much!
      LM

9. I took part in allmyvision's "Camellia Dynasty Group Order"
      She kept us informed of all changes and kept in good contact with the company. I received my item very well packaged.
      Thank you!

10. I participated in allmyvision's Camellia Dynasty Group Order. She provided excellent communication concerning the ordering process as well as shipping. The items were packaged securely and arrived in a timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to do further transactions with her in the future. Thank you!!

11. I was also part of the Camellia Dynasty GO. Communication was good, and my things were packaged very safely with plenty of bubbles. :) Thanks much!

12. I was in Camellia Dynasty GO. Communication was good and friendly and the items were very well packaged. highly recommended :)
      thank you so much!

13. I, too, was a part of allmyvisions' Camellia Dynasty GO~

The GO was gargantuan, to say the very least, and she handled it wonderfully.

She was always very prompt and consistent with communication, and she was equally as prompt in getting my pair of wings to me! She shipped them out in a sturdy and adorable box, and packed them extremely well. I would definitely not hesitate jumping into another GO run by allmyvisions in the future. :>

14. I participated in a Camellia Dynasty GO ran by allmyvision. She made everything straightforward and easy. Received my items without a hitch.

15. I participated in Allmyvision's Camellia Dynasty GO. It was organized well and my delicate wings arrived carefully packed for shipping. I would participate in another group order run by Allmyvisions.

16. I was part of a group order organized by allmyvisions, and she was great to deal with; clear and upfront about costs, prompt replies to everything, shipped as soon as i paid and sent tracking number to boot. Well organized and thorough in her follow-through, and nice as well!

I had a great experience and have these wonderful little fox masks to show for it. I'd deal with her again anytime. :)

17. allmyvisions had a Camellia Dynasty GO and it went perfect! Great communication, thread was always updated, I got my items packed very well. I would love to join another GO that she hosts :) Thank you!!!

18. I joined in on allmyvisions Camellia Dynasty group order as well, and everything went perfectly! ^__^ Communication was excellent and my package arrived quickly and safely. I'd work with her again anytime!

19. I joined allmyvisions Camellia Dynasty GO and it couldn't be easier!
      Thank you so much!

20. G.O.!
      participated in a group order
      things went really well she updates us alot
      shipping invoices was sent and i'm really happy with the packing (lots of bubble wraps to keep it safe!)

thanks alot