1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Allstar

Aug 17, 2008

1. I bought a MSD Top from Allstar back in August 2011. After a while, the item didn't show up so I asked Allstar about it. She kindly refunded me as it has been a while since the item was shipped and we both thought the item was lost. But miraculously, after half a year, the package showed up! I was surprised and quickly informed Allstar about it. I sent the rightful payment back to her and all well that ends well! She was friendly and communicative during the transaction and a honest person. I would love to deal with her again without the Post problem, haha! Thank you!

2. Allstar bought a hoody from me, paid quickly, was polite in all communications and questions and was lovely to sell to! Thanks!

3. Thank you for giving my lovely Juri '08 a good home! Happy Birthday! :D
      (Allstar was great to deal with, good with communication and paid in super speed time)

:aheartbea

4. I sold a Macbook prop to Allstar. She was great with communication, very nice. Prompt in her payment too! Thanks so much!

5. I've just bought a doll from Allstar and she is a wonderful person to deal with. Communication is quick and friendly and the doll arived in superb condition, beautifully packed and in superquick time.
      I would love to deal with you again sometime Sophie, thankyou so much!

6. Allstar purchased some msd size penguin pants from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when they had arrived ^_^ Thanks again!

7. Recently purchased a wig from her. Her communication was great and I love the wig!!!!!!!!

8. I purchased a wig and some clothing from Allstar. Communication and shipping was prompt and friendly, the package arrived fast and really well packaged. Overall a very pleasant and smooth transaction, i wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :kitty2

9. I bought some clothing from Allstar. Like before, she was friendly and prompt with her communication and items were shipped out quickly. The package arrived in a timely manner without any further delay like last time. XD Definitely a recommended seller, thank you!

10. Bought a hoodie and it was supery-dupery and a lovely pleasure to deal with. So happy x

11. I purchased a pair of leggings from Allstar, item was shipped out very quickly and it was packed well. I am very happy with this transaction and would not hesitate to do business with again!

12. wonderful to buy from, recomend to everyone
      thank you for my headback! x

13. I bought some doll feet from Allstar and they arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. I would buy from her again!

14. Sold an article of doll clothing to her, and she was quick to pay and great to communicate with.

Thanks again, Allstar~

15. Allstar bought a MNF dress from me. Perfect transaction, communication was also amazing.

Thank you so much! :)

16. Allstar bought msd t-shirt from me. She was lovely to deal with and everything went well.
      I will deal with her again anytime! Thank you :)

17. I bought a Fairyland Chicline body from Allstar. She was amazing to deal with, the shipping was very fast and I would gladly purchase from her again :) Thank you Allstar ^_^

18. I bought a dress yesterday afternoon from Allstar and because I was taking my doll to a meet this weekend she actually went out staright away and posted it! You can't beat that. The dress is gorgeous and in lovely condition too. I'm very happy.

19. Positive feedback! I bought from her two pairs of shoes for MSD. They were perfect and really well packed. Allstar was very communicative, kind and shipped the shoes really fast. Very happy with the purchase!!!!

20. Bought some slim MSD clothing from Allstar. The items were packed well and arrived quickly! She was always quick to respond to me and was willing to hald items for me until an item I wanted came off hold or sold. Thank you so much! Will definitely do business again!