1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Allstar

Aug 17, 2008

1. Sold a bottle of MSC to Allstar, she was lovely to deal with, always kept in contact. Thank you ^^

2. Probably one of the best transactions I have ever made.
      I've adopted Sophie's Noah and I couldn't be happier.
      Fantastic communication.
      Wonderful doll
      LOADS of extras
      Fast shipping
      What can I say?
      Buy with confidence she's blooming lovely!
      Xxx

3. I purchased a lovely dress from Allstar. :) I am very pleased with the transaction and the dress looks fantastic on my doll. It was a pleasure to buy from her. Thank you!

4. I bought some clothes from Allstar. Everything gone real well this time, shipping was prompt and the package arrived swiftly!
      Would gladly deal again, thank you!

5. Sent a small pancake hello kitty set to Allstar. Payment and communication were quick and easy. thank you very much. Would do business with again.

6. I bought a Fairyland Nanuri Event MNF head from Allstar. The transaction was perfect in every way :3nodding:
      Allstar shipped the head quickly and it was very well packed. I would not even hesitate to buy from Allstar again. Thanks so much :aheartbea

7. I purchased a sweater from Allstar and it was a flawless transaction, love the sweater...Thank you!!

8. I bought some clothes from Allstar. She was really helpful and took an extra photo of one of the items for me. She also posted out really quickly. Many thanks.

9. I bought a Pukifee from Allstar, excellent transaction - great communication, speedy shipping and gorgeous doll. Thank you!

10. Allstar purchased Cerisedolls Ninon from me. She paid quickly and communication was excellent. Highly recommend Allstar as a buyer. AM

11. I purchased some MSD sized clothing from Allstar and it arrived speedily and in great shape, thanks so very much!! :)

12. Allstar sold me a Nine9 Style jacket and dress. Her communication was fast and she shipped the items out quickly. They items were packed safe. She was lovely and friendly throughou,t and I would happily deal with her again. Thanks again.

13. I bought a Minifee body from Allstar. The transaction was great and the doll shipped really quickly, and everything arrived well and in good condition. Allstar is a highly recommended seller! Thank you for the great transaction :)

14. I bought a Nine9 style shirt, plaid pants and dollmore plaid hoodie for MSD from Allstar, she quickly replied to my questions and helped me decide what could fit or not. She shipped the items speedily, they arrived in great condition. Super pleased with this transaction, thank you so much!

15. I bought some wimukt sets from Allstar, she was very good at responding and sent the package the day after I paid and it came soon after. I would definitely do business with her again :) Thank you <3

16. I've bought a Minifee body from Allstar. Fast and pleasant communication, doll is in perfect condition, parcel was safely packaged. All my questions were answered practically online. It was very nice experience. Thank you very much!)))

17. Bought some slim MSD clothes from Allstar. Perfect transaction all around! Thank you so much! ^^

18. I bought an MSD dress from Allstar. Perfect communication and very courteous, thank you!

19. Thank you very much for purchasing a doll! Very fast payment! I was very pleased to meet and communicate with Sophie. My best recommendation to her.

20. Alistar sold me a outfit, and everything was perfect. The package was packed very well and arrived in perfect conditions and very fast!. We had all the time an excellent contact and did a perfect and fast transaction. I could not be happier!, I highly recommend her! Thank you very much for this perfect transaction!<3<3<3