1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Allstar

Aug 17, 2008

1. I brought some MSD clothing from Allstar, her communication was friendly and fast. The clothing was well packaged and arrived quickly.
      Allstar is a pleasure to buy from and highly recommended.

2. I bought a Dal Rae shoes from Allstar. The item was described very well. The parcel was packed perfectly. Communication was friendly and qiuck. Allstar sent the package immediately. Thank you.

3. Allstar sold me a pair of Dal Rae flats, shipping was prompt and the shoes were in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

4. Allstar sold a lati yellow dress, coommunication was perfect and shipping was super fast. Thank you very much! :)

5. I purchased a Soom Rosette Phlox from Allstar! She was able to answer all of my questions and helped out with issues like shipping and tracking. The doll arrived quickly and in super safe condition. It was a great buying experience! Would recommend and buy from again!
      Thank you!

6. I bought some clothing from Allstar. Everything was packed very well and was shipped out fast, communication was great and everything arrived safely. Thanks again!

7. I bought an MSD sweatshirt from Allstar and it was a fantastic transaction! Communication was great and shipping was super fast! Thank you so much for a great sale :)

8. I bought some MSD shirts from Allstarand the items shipped out fast. Communication was great the whole transaction was great. I recommend her and buy from her again.

9. Allstar bought a MNF panties from me. I would recommend her as a buyer she was also really friendly. I would gladly do other transactions with her in the future. Thank you!!!

10. I bought a minifee Luka tan from Allstar. She was wonderful to deal with! Fast pm replies, fast shipping, everything went smoothly. I will definitively recommend her! Thank you for this sale :aheartbea

11. Allstars commissioned me to paint her Dark Tales Mayfair faceplate and she been nothing less of an absolute delight! Communication was always polite and constant, she was very helpful with her face-up references and she has the patience of a saint with all the delays on my end. Payment was prompt and hassle-free. I absolutely would deal with her again in a heartbeat!
      Thank you for the very pleasant commission!

12. Allstar bought a Minifee Celine from me and it's been a really nice transaction she was super nice and she agreed to everything we discussed about. I am really happy that my beloved Celine is in really good hands. She also let me know when she arrived safely and was extremely nice the whole time. Would recommend her as a buyer she's amazing. :D

13. Allstar commissioned me a pair of handmade boots. she's been kind and patient to wait. she's such a nice person to deal with. thank you <3

14. Allstar is always a pleasure to work for! Commissioned to do a faceup and I'm always paid promptly and communication is ace. I'm always happy to work for Allstar : ) thank you!

15. Excellent transaction!

16. I purchased a MNF head from Allstar, and the transaction went perfectly! She sent it out lightning fast and communication was lovely.

17. Allstar purchased a Fairyland Minifee A-line body from me in tan on layaway. Excellent, friendly communication was maintained. She always paid on time or even early and let me know when the body had arrived safely. Thank you for such a smooth transaction Sophie! HIGHLY recommend as a buyer! :D