Feedback for Almosthuman

Jan 31, 2017

1. Feedback thread. Let me know how the transaction went, honestly from the heart. :)

2. I adopted his Distant Memory Peroth head. The communication went well and we successfuly arranged a meetup so I can get the head. It will be a pleasure to transact with him again. :)

3. I purchased a Distant Memory Hwayoung head from almosthuman. He is a very great seller. We have good communication. Almosthuman helped me a lot in the transaction by checking and tracking the shipping situation. He also helped me to follow up and solve the problems immediately in the transaction. I really appreciate him in this transaction, how a kindness and helpful person!! I'm willing to have transaction with him again in the future. Thank you very much!! :)

4. Almosthuman purchased a Dollzone YoSD body from me and was such a pleasure to interact with. The transaction was completely flawless. Communication was swift and friendly, and the payment was nearly instant. I would not hesitate to work with almosthuman again. Thank you so much!

5. I purchased a Dollzone SD body from Almosthuman. The transaction went really well and the body arrived in just 6 days ! From Philippines to France, without any damages. The body was well packed and protected.
      He's soooo nice and friendly, the communication was perfect, honestly it was the best transaction I had via the secondhand market.
      Thank you so much, I won't hesitate to buy from you again !

6. Was so patient with me when I got in a snag with my bank, causing me to not be able to use my credit card as they sorted out the problem, and then when I could pay I could only afford one doll instead of the two I had originally planned on getting. I ended up buying one Dollzone and the doll was securely packed, no scruff marks anywhere. I'm so happy to be the doll's new owner!

7. Super Positive!! I bought a Dollzone Little Snow boy from almosthuman. Communication was fast and friendly, the doll was shipped promptly, and was also packaged very securely/carefully! Thank you very much! I 100% recommend almosthuman!

#7 mince, Oct 10, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    8. I purchased a Dollzone Yo-SD Carter head in NS from almosthuman. The head was wrapped and packaged carefully, and got here safely. The transaction was very pleasant overall; almosthuman is very nice to do business with, I received answers very quickly and conversation was smooth.Thanks so much :)