1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AlmySidaKay

Apr 7, 2011

1. AlmySidaKay Took Part In My Going Back To School Swap. She Sent A Awesome Gift To Her Partner. All Was Shipped In Due Time & Keeped Good Communication. I Would Be More Then Happy To Have Her Join Another One Of My Swaps. Highly Recommended :)

2. Almy bought two pairs of pants from me. Great transaction, fast payment, and very polite and understanding. I'd love to work with her again! <3

3. Great person to work with! AlmySidaKay ordered a custom (long) shirt from me and was great to work with! Thanks again!

4. AlmySidaKay bought a MSD Wicked Stitchery outfit from me and the transaction went perfectly! She was super friendly in all her communication, and paid promptly. I would definitely recommend dealing with her. Thanks!

5. AlmySidaKay bought my RS Yao on a Li body via layaway. She was a joy to work with, very prompt in payment, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I highly recommend her! :)

6. AlmySidaKay bought a hoodie from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was quick and communication was very friendly. Hope you enjoy! Thanks!

7. I purchased a Resinsoul Ju from AlmySidaKay and the transaction was very smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend working with AlmySidaKay and would not hesitate to purchase from her again in the future.

Communication: From the beginning, AlmySidaKay made sure to reply to me in a prompt and timely manner. All of her PMs were polite, friendly and informative. She offered extra photos and answered all my questions. At the beginning of our transaction, the doll was in 'limbo' - waiting to see if another DoA member wanted her in a trade. AlmySidaKay kept me informed on the doll's status and made sure to inform me when the doll was available.

Shipping: The doll was shipped very securely, wrapped in a great deal of bubble wrap. The head was removed from the body and wrapped individually to protect the fragile ears. AlmySidaKay shipped the doll the day after I paid and immediately provided me with a tracking number. The doll arrived three days after shipping.

Quality: There was no damage to the doll during the shipping process. Everything on the doll was in exactly the condition described on the sale thread.

Extra Effort: Even though the sale thread only listed "doll and random eyes" - I inquired about clothes and/or wigs that might go with the doll. AlmySidaKay was kind enough to go through her supplies to see if she had anything she was willing to sell. She offered the choices to me and sent photos of each item.

All in all, this was a fabulous transaction and I'm definitely enjoying my new doll. AlmySidaKay, thank you for making this a stress-free purchase.

8. I bought a Resinsoul hybrid doll from AlmySidaKay. The doll was shipped quickly after I paid and she arrived with no problems. Thanks!

9. Ruby was cutest Tiny i've ever bought,and she arrived safely. thank you for good communication and fast shipping <3

10. AlmySidaKay traded her Resinsoul Xue for my Island Doll Emily and everything went amazing. Communication was excellent, she's been very friendly throughout, Xue was shipped promptly, wrapped safely, and arrived exactly as described. Thank you so much! Highly recommended! :)

11. I did a trade with AlmySidaKay, and everything went smoothly. Thanks for the wonderful communication, I would not hesitate to deal with you again :)

12. She bought a Vamp Luwen head from me! Great buyer, great communication! I would gladly do business with her again :)

13. Almy bought a dollhead from me. The transaction went smoothly and would definitely do business with again.
      Skeppler

14. AlmySidaKay bought a pink custom wig from me and it was a perfect transaction. Super fast payment and she's just the friendliest person! Would gladly do business with her again! Thank you!

15. AlmySidaKay bought a Lu-wen head from me. She was lovely to work with, always friendly and very prompt in paying. She let me know when the head arrived to her, too. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! Great transaction, thank you so much!

16. AlmySidaKay bought a laptop prop from me. Great communication, very understanding, and prompt payment. Could not ask for an easier transaction. Thank you! Recommended Buyer. A+

17. Bought a Chiwoo Vamp head from AlmySidaKay and couldn't have asked for any smoother transaction. It was potentially a fast layaway but ended up being able to pay in full. Very understanding as it was an unexpected impulse buy opportunity and satisfied with it is an understatement. Would certainly do business with again and recommend.

18. *Luwen Vamp

19. I traded my Dollzone Shoyo/B&G hybrid for her Lati Green Renia and the whole transaction went very smoothly! I'd definitely recommend and wouldn't hesitate to trade with again!

20. I traded my kid delf aru for AlmySidaKay's littlefee elf ante. Communication was great, the doll was shipped safely and swiftly, and she included some lovely extras. The doll was exactly as described/pictured. I would definitely recommend her and trade with her again:)