1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AlmySidaKay

Apr 7, 2011

1. traded my soom beyla head for almy's delf shiwoo head.

Item was shipped quickly,on time,and i couldn't be more happier!

thanks for giving beyla a loving home <3

2. I did a doll trade with AlmySidaKay and it went fast and smooth. She was very quick to respond to emails, and I would do business with her again! Highly recommended!

3. I recently had a great transaction with AlmySidaKay <3 she partially traded and purchased a Doll love 1/6 body from me, payment was sent fast and I received my traded items in no time :) everything went smoothly! I highly recommend her as a responsible, friendly buyer and as a trustworthy trader!

4. Sorry for the late feedback! But it’s Good Feedback! AlmySidakay was a Wonderful member of the A Thousand Years of Police Box Travel – A Doctor Who Swap. And even when things started going a bit pear shaped Almy was very understanding and patient. Greet Communication and fast to respond to Questions put forth. I was very lucky to have them participating in my swap!

5. I was going to do a trade with AlmySidaKay, but circumstances on my end prevented it, and she very graciously allowed me to make it a sale instead. Her goods arrived promptly and well-packaged, she was very understanding and wonderful to work with!

6. I sold my Dika AAAAA to AlmySidaKay. Very pleasant to work with. Great communication and prompt payment. Thank you!! :)

7. Great Buyer! AlmySidaKay was great bout communication, paid fast, and let me know as soon the parcel arrived. I would be glad to to business with her again!

8. Traded my AE Hana to AlmySidaKay for a large lot of slim mini clothes/shoes, and a gorgeous wig for my mini girl ^_^ I am very happy with our transaction (my girl looks AWESOME!), and AlmySidaKay is very kind :D I won't hesitate to do business with her in the future! <3

9. I traded with AlmySidaKay, and communication was great! She has always been very sweet in discussion threads, and that didn't change in our personal messages. I felt the trade terms were fair, and we agreed on a day to ship our dolls easily. Mine arrived today. I'm a little hesitant to say that I was somewhat disappointed by the packing, as the head had fallen out of the faceup protector and was rolling around the box a bit. However, there was no damage to the head and I feel like this was simply something that happened during shipping and wasn't by any fault of Almy.

There were a couple smudges on the faceup, but they look like they will clean easily. A couple very small chips and spots of wear, but these things are to be expected with an older head that has had more than one owner (it is a Delf Lu-Wen with the original default faceup). The body has some minor scratches and chips, which was disclosed in the sales post (as well as yellowing). I believe she said the body is older than the head, so a little wear is reasonable.

I feel that she was honest in our transaction and reliable. The only thing that made me nervous was the packing, but the body was in a cushioned bag and I don't think she intended for the head to slip out of the faceup cover. There was also a bag with the shorts we agreed on, and a pair of wooden sandals that added some extra padding. I'm satisfied with what I received, and I would do business with AlmySidaKay again in the future. She is prompt, fair, and very nice to talk to.

10. I did a trade of my Only-doll Chiyao for AlmySidaKay's Asleep Eidolon Hana. We worked out the details quickly and stuck to them. The Hana arrived well packed and with an outfit and a couple of wigs. AlmySidaKay was great to work with and very punctual and nice!

11. I did a partial trade with AlmySidaKay for money + a fer and a wig in exchange for my DC Ada and Abio Angel Jiu head. The payment was made promptly and she shipped her side of the trade the next day. The package came quickly and well packaged. I'd highly recommend her as a trade partner and I'm happy to have had her for my first trade experience.

12. I traded an older Volks SD for AlmySidaKay's Soom Teenie Gem Violet. Violet was shipped on the agreed date, and she arrived when expected and in perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

13. AlmySidaKay purchased a set of Volks oldskin tabi feet from me. Thank you for another great transaction!

14. I entered into another trade with AlmySidaKay, this time her DZ Ani body for my Abio Angel body. The transaction went completely smoothly, I received a tracking number on the day she said she would ship and the doll arrived quickly and well packaged.

15. I traded my Old skin Volks SD10 body with AlmySidaKay for her Abio Angel Body, because we both needed different resin matches. We shipped on an agreed upon date, sent tracking to one another and everything arrived on time and in great condition. Super great trade partner!

16. AlmySidakay bought a Luts Soo head from me and was a pleasure to work with. She paid on time, communicated promptly and let me know when the head arrived. I recommend her highly and look forward to dealing with her again.

17. AlmySidaKay did a short layaway with me for a LuWen head I was selling. There was also a partial trade. Everything went perfectly smooth :) Thanks!

18. I did a traded my Obitsu 55cm boy for AlmySidaKay's Limhwa Aria Mimi with extras and everything was wonderful! Great communication, fast shipping, over all pleasure to work with. Thank you for the trade!

19. Thank you so much for a great and smooth transaction! The body I bought arrived save and sound! Shipping was fast and all went well! :fangirl:

20. i purchased an older volks sd13 girl body from almysidakay and it arrived quickly - a great transaction!