1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alodia

Dec 30, 2006

1. I bought my Breakaway from Alodia and he arrived today safely and well packed! ^_^ He's beautiful too!
      Very friendly and helpful seller, even when I kept pestering her about things. XD Thank you, Alodia! :aheartbea

2. I bought a bow from Alodia about one month ago, with confirmation of payment 1/21/07 and still have not received it, at the moment I am not receiving any replies to my emails either, so I am not very happy.

3. Commissioned two MSD-sized bows from Alodia. She's great to deal with and sends photos before sending out. Quality of bows are great and exactly as sketched/planned/designed before she started carving.

Here's one of it:
      [​IMG]

Thanks Alodia! A+ seller!

4. I buy a sd bow for my elf. Alodia made especially for me ^^. Is a great seller, all arrive good, and very well packaged. My feedback is positive

5. Got a sitar from her for Demyx, it's perfect! n_n

6. I bought a bow, arrows and quiver from Alodia years and years ago--before there were Feedback Threads!!! So I thought I should leave one now. She is very easy to work with and everything arrived with no problem at all. I would purchase from her again! :D

7. I bought a custom bow and arrows from Alodia. She was very friendly and kept me well updated. The bow arrived in good time and was in perfect condition. C: I would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

8. I just bought a SD sized Dragon Bow with matching quiver and two arrows from Alodia. It is absolutely gorgeous and very well made. I would definitely buy another! :D

Thanks again!

9. I commisioned a little pidgeon sculpture from Alodia and it is perfect!
      Very pleasant transaction. Provides progress photos upon request.
      Would definitely commission again!

Thank you!

10. I just bought another bow, quiver and a staff from Alodia. The staff is beautifully carved and very unique. The bow and quiver look awesome! I'll be back for more pieces soon. :)

Thanks again!

11. I had a custom bow and arrow for Hiroki. It came well packaged and even more awesome quality.
      Great communication and very friendly, thanks a lot!

12. Commissioned from Alodia a custom staff for my glati. It is very well made and perfect for him. Communication and updates were friendly and swift. Thank you very much

13. I commissioned Alodia a custom sword. It's perfect and very well done. Great communication and fast shipping. Very recommended seller!

14. I commissioned two large custom swords from Alodia. They are amazingly detailed, and arrived safely.=^i^= They took awhile to be made (understandably -- they are quite detailed), but are very much worth the wait. I'd love to commission more weaponry from her! :D
      [Picture 1] [Picture 2]

15. I commissioned Alodia for a Grim Reaper scythe. My feedback is both positive - my item was made and photos sent to me within a month of my initial request, and neutral - Alodia 'dissapeared' from the board and did not answer my PM's. I started a paging thread, did some searching and found out she was out of the country. I made contact thru email and was told my scythe was ready to go and would be posted asap. It arrived today.

Its a sturdy piece, well made with attention to detail. Its a 'tradtional' farming type scythe, with a curved handle. Alodia is good to talk to, very open to ideas. My scythe arrived well packaged (in a GIANT foam container, wrapped in bubblewrap and pretty blue paper) and undamaged. I'm very happy with the final product - thank you.