Feedback for Alodia

Dec 30, 2006

1. I bought my Breakaway from Alodia and he arrived today safely and well packed! ^_^ He's beautiful too!
      Very friendly and helpful seller, even when I kept pestering her about things. XD Thank you, Alodia! :aheartbea

2. I bought a bow from Alodia about one month ago, with confirmation of payment 1/21/07 and still have not received it, at the moment I am not receiving any replies to my emails either, so I am not very happy.

3. Commissioned two MSD-sized bows from Alodia. She's great to deal with and sends photos before sending out. Quality of bows are great and exactly as sketched/planned/designed before she started carving.

Here's one of it:
      [​IMG]

Thanks Alodia! A+ seller!

4. I buy a sd bow for my elf. Alodia made especially for me ^^. Is a great seller, all arrive good, and very well packaged. My feedback is positive

5. Got a sitar from her for Demyx, it's perfect! n_n

6. I bought a bow, arrows and quiver from Alodia years and years ago--before there were Feedback Threads!!! So I thought I should leave one now. She is very easy to work with and everything arrived with no problem at all. I would purchase from her again! :D

7. I bought a custom bow and arrows from Alodia. She was very friendly and kept me well updated. The bow arrived in good time and was in perfect condition. C: I would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

8. I just bought a SD sized Dragon Bow with matching quiver and two arrows from Alodia. It is absolutely gorgeous and very well made. I would definitely buy another! :D

Thanks again!

9. I commisioned a little pidgeon sculpture from Alodia and it is perfect!
      Very pleasant transaction. Provides progress photos upon request.
      Would definitely commission again!

Thank you!

10. I just bought another bow, quiver and a staff from Alodia. The staff is beautifully carved and very unique. The bow and quiver look awesome! I'll be back for more pieces soon. :)

Thanks again!

11. I had a custom bow and arrow for Hiroki. It came well packaged and even more awesome quality.
      Great communication and very friendly, thanks a lot!

12. Commissioned from Alodia a custom staff for my glati. It is very well made and perfect for him. Communication and updates were friendly and swift. Thank you very much

13. I commissioned Alodia a custom sword. It's perfect and very well done. Great communication and fast shipping. Very recommended seller!

14. I commissioned two large custom swords from Alodia. They are amazingly detailed, and arrived safely.=^i^= They took awhile to be made (understandably -- they are quite detailed), but are very much worth the wait. I'd love to commission more weaponry from her! :D
      [Picture 1] [Picture 2]

15. I commissioned Alodia for a Grim Reaper scythe. My feedback is both positive - my item was made and photos sent to me within a month of my initial request, and neutral - Alodia 'dissapeared' from the board and did not answer my PM's. I started a paging thread, did some searching and found out she was out of the country. I made contact thru email and was told my scythe was ready to go and would be posted asap. It arrived today.

Its a sturdy piece, well made with attention to detail. Its a 'tradtional' farming type scythe, with a curved handle. Alodia is good to talk to, very open to ideas. My scythe arrived well packaged (in a GIANT foam container, wrapped in bubblewrap and pretty blue paper) and undamaged. I'm very happy with the final product - thank you.