1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alogue

Dec 4, 2008

1. alogue bought my unoa cat-rimmed glasses and was a great customer. She payed promptly, had speedy and great communication and let me know once they arrived. Highly reccomended!! <3<3

2. Alogue bought a whole pack of MSD sized clothing from me. She was awesome to say the least. Easy to deal with and got everything done quickly! (Paid fast, etc) Thank you very much and enjoy the clothing! :3

3. Alogue purchased an SD wig from me, and it was a great transaction. She paid very quickly, and was also kind enough to let me know when the wig arrived. Alogue is a wonderful buyer. ^^

4. Alogue was in a Luts GO I held. She was awesome. Paid quickly, was in good communication, and was overall great to work with! 8D I hope she joins again in one of my future GOs! Thank you! :3

5. Alogue bought some minifee hands from me. She paid promptly, and was very quick in communication. It was a pleasure to sell to alogue! ^-^

6. Alouge bought a cute little dress from me a few days ago. Even though I messed up, we laughed it off and she was perfectly fine with it. : ) Lovely buyer!

7. Alogue just did a wonderful face up on both of my MNF boys. She's a total charm to work with even though many unexpected things came up. Thanks again!

8. Alogue, thanks for such a pleasant transaction. All the extras were a surprise too. I would definitely recommend you as a seller.

9. Ack, I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback! Alogue painted my AOD An's faceup! She did an amazing job and I'm very very happy with him! Turn around time was quick and communication was fantastic throughout the entire process! She let me know what was going on at regular intervals and made her e-mail available just in case as well.

I would deffinately get a faceup from her again ^.^! Thanks!

10. I bought some SD converse and MSD white dress shoes. They were in excellent condition and arrived quickly. She was super friendly to work with and always answered PMs timely. Wonderful transaction, I highly recommend.

11. I purchased a top off the Market Place from Alogue.
      Communication was great, item was just as described and shipping quick!

Thanks for the great transaction!

12. Alogue bought a MiniFee boy from me! Everything went really smoothly- she paid quickly, let me know when he arrived, and was very friendly :D I would definitely sell to her again.

13. Sold a pair of LTF wings to her, great communication and quick payment!
      thanks
      anji

14. I'm always so touched when I get to deal with nice, kind and understanding people.

I've been very lucky to deal with Alogue in a fun-fur wig purchase.

Alogue is polite, nice to communicate with, and pays quickly! The transaction was a real pleasure!

Thank you so much! :):):)

15. Alogue and I traded dolls, and I am very pleased to say that Chiwoo arrived with me today! He was packaged beautifully, each part unstrung and individually wrapped in bubble wrap, plastic bags and then stuffing! The lovely pants, two eyes and wig that came too are super-super!!!

I would /definitely/ recommend her as a trader / seller again, she's absolutely perfect!!!

I hope you're as happy with Flora as I am with Chiwoo!

16. I bought some eyes from alogue recently, and she was very pleasant to deal with. She let me know when there were shipping delays, and when she did send them out, and was always very friendly in communication. Thanks a lot! :)

17. I commissioned a face up for my LF from Alogue. The face up is gorgeous! I am very happy with it <3 my favorite part being the painted on eyelashes, the detail was amazing and just what I wanted. The wait was a little long but that's to be expected during the holiday season lol If I need another faceup done I'll be sure to check back with her first :D

18. What an absolute pleasure it has been to make a purchase from Alogue.. her communication was fast and very friendly, her packaging and shipping were par excellence, and the outfit was exactly as described and photographed.

I have her bookmarked to deal with again at the first available opportunity.

Seek peace

Carol

19. i bought a pair of lavender eyes from alogue,lovely seller,shipped them to me very fast and they arrived in the uk very quickly too,thanks so much for an awesome transaction

20. Sold a doll to Alogue---another great transaction!! Such a great gal to work with.