1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alogue

Dec 4, 2008

1. Alogue bought a Leekeworld wig from me and she was just a pleasure to deal with! :) She sent payment right away, was very polite, kind and easy to communicate with. I would never hesitate to buy from or sell to her, she's a wonderful user! :aheartbea

2. Alogue commissioned me for a Pukifee dress. She was an absolute joy to work with, payment was prompt and communication friendly and quick. I would definitely do business with her again and gladly recommend her.

Thanks again!

3. Alogue joined my Dollmore group order and was absolutely a dream to deal with. She was very understanding through the issues and kept great communication. Paid on time! Definitely has my vote of confidence!

4. Alogue participated in a Leeke GO that I ran. She is very nice to work with, communicated well and paid quickly. Would love to have her participate again. Thanks!

5. Alogue purchased a sweater from me. Communication is quick and very nice. I would definitely do business again!

6. Alogue participated in my sixth Pale Blossoms Glass Eyes group order and once again, we have a pleasant transaction that has reached completion. Always great to work with, I cannot recommend them more. :)

:bcake:pcake Thankies!! :pcake:bcake

7. Alogue bought a pair of hands from me, paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived. Fantastic buyer! Thank you!

8. Alogue is in the herd! she's a great buyer, I'm so excited to have done business with her!

9. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

10. I bought a wig from this member and I got it on time. She kept into contact with me and everything was fine. ^^ I recommend this member as a seller! I hope to do business with her again. <333

11. Amy did lovely face-ups on my two little Custom House girls! I would definitely recommend her as artist :)

12. I bought Momo from Alogue, she was amazing and quick to ship, and she even sent her with some clothes and a duckie, when I expected her nude!!! She is very sweet!!!! Thanks sooo much

13. I purchased a Luts Delf Miyu from Alogue and the entire transaction was wonderful! She agreed to a short layaway and sent the doll unassembled as per my request. Every part was wrapped well and labeled, and everything arrived safely in perfect condition! Her communication was friendly and prompt. I'm so happy with this new doll, I can't thank her enough! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Alogue again ^____^

14. bought a puki dreaming flora from her
      arrived today fastered than i expected since it only took i dunno, 8days? since she said she would ship it friday and todays sat!!
      hehe thanks sooo much hope to buy from you again!! or maybe u buying from me this time ;)

15. Alogue bought a MNF body from me. She paid in a very prompt manner and had lovely communication during the transaction. Great buyer! :)

16. Just got a second faceup done by Alogue ^.^! She did a fantastic job on my Mythdoll Leroi Twin! Communication was good and I am very satisfied with her work-just like last time ^.^! Great Faceup Artist <3!

17. Commissioned Alogue to do a faceup for me. Great artist, always answered my questions; great communication. Would definitely get another faceup by her! :)

18. Alogue bought another fun-fur wig from me.
      Very pleasant person to deal with - quick payment, with good communication.

Thank you very much! :)

19. Alogue bought 2 shirts this time around. Top notch buyer. Never a hitch. Thanks for another awesome transaction!

20. Alogue made a trade with me, I got a Littlefee faceplate and she Pukifee dresses. Everything went so well and I give her my best recommends and big thanks! Would deal again any time! :)