1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Altaryl

Feb 5, 2012

1. Hi!
      Please post your feedback here ;)
    2. Ataryl bought a Crobidoll M Line body from me. The transaction was simply perfect - I got amazingly fast payment and the communication was very kind. Ataryl is wonderful to deal with :3 Hope we will trade again, someday! Thank you darling <3
    3. Ataryl purchased an Infinitidoll Noel head from me and the transaction was 100% perfect! Communication was excellent and she sent payment promptly, a really lovely buyer. I highly recommend Ataryl and would be happy to do business again.

Thank you so much!
    4. Ataryl bought a Switch Ryun R head from me and the transaction was absolutely perfect! She paid quickly and communication was wonderful, she was so friendly and polite! She was also exceptionally patient with me since I needed a little time to get him shipped to her but she let me know as soon as he arrived! Thank you so much Ataryl for being such a lovely buyer, I heartily recommend her to other sellers and hope that we shall do business together again soon! :D
    5. Ataryl bought a outfits from me. She paid quickly, communication was wonderful - everything just was GREAT:)
      Thank You Very much;)
    6. Altaryl bought a outfits and headband from me. She was good communication and fast payment. Highly recommended. Thank you so much.:)
    7. I purchased a Crobidoll M Line Body from Altaryl back in Spring of this year via layaway.

After a lot of issues, I found her to be a very untrustworthy seller, with no regard for DOA's rules, and also apparently had her paypal account closed for being too young. She's had a lot of excuses, but either way, I really lost out with my item, and money.

Please see the full story on the Paging thread, or feel free to contact me.
    8. Altaryl bought an msd Alice dress from me - communication was prompt and kind and she let me know when the item arrived. Thanks!