1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Altaryl

Feb 5, 2012

1. Hi!
      Please post your feedback here ;)
      Thanks~

2. Ataryl bought a Crobidoll M Line body from me. The transaction was simply perfect - I got amazingly fast payment and the communication was very kind. Ataryl is wonderful to deal with :3 Hope we will trade again, someday! Thank you darling <3

3. Ataryl purchased an Infinitidoll Noel head from me and the transaction was 100% perfect! Communication was excellent and she sent payment promptly, a really lovely buyer. I highly recommend Ataryl and would be happy to do business again.

Thank you so much!

4. Ataryl bought a Switch Ryun R head from me and the transaction was absolutely perfect! She paid quickly and communication was wonderful, she was so friendly and polite! She was also exceptionally patient with me since I needed a little time to get him shipped to her but she let me know as soon as he arrived! Thank you so much Ataryl for being such a lovely buyer, I heartily recommend her to other sellers and hope that we shall do business together again soon! :D

5. Ataryl bought a outfits from me. She paid quickly, communication was wonderful - everything just was GREAT:)
      Thank You Very much;)

6. Altaryl bought a outfits and headband from me. She was good communication and fast payment. Highly recommended. Thank you so much.:)

7. I purchased a Crobidoll M Line Body from Altaryl back in Spring of this year via layaway.

After a lot of issues, I found her to be a very untrustworthy seller, with no regard for DOA's rules, and also apparently had her paypal account closed for being too young. She's had a lot of excuses, but either way, I really lost out with my item, and money.

Please see the full story on the Paging thread, or feel free to contact me.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?594023-Paging-Altaryl!

8. Altaryl bought an msd Alice dress from me - communication was prompt and kind and she let me know when the item arrived. Thanks!