1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alternacja

May 21, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback here :-)

Thank you

:daisy:daisy:daisy

2. Sold an item to Alternacja, everything went perfect! Thanks again! :D

3. Sold a wig to Alternacja and it was a perfectly smooth transaction from a delightful DOA-er :) Thanks!

4. I sold a Puki Flora to Alternacja. She paid quickly and was extremely friendly and easy to work with. Great communication and everything went smoothly (except for the customs fees =/ but I suppose that's normal!) Thank you!

5. Positive! I recently sold a wig to Alternacja and the whole transaction was as smooth as can be! Fast payment, fast PMs, and friendly too. I would love to work with Alternacja again, thank you!

6. I sold and RS song to Alternacja. She did a layaway and paid promptly, communicated very well and is altogether a sweetie. I'd definitely recommend her and do business again, it was a pleasure!

7. Alternacja bought a Bobobie girl body from me. Everything went smoothly. They paid promptly and let me know when it arrived to them. I would gladly due business with them again.

8. I sold some Dollmore MSD overalls to Alternacja and the transaction was smooth all the way! Friendly communication, fast payment and she let me know when the item arrived. Thanks so much!

9. Positive! - I sold a DIM Odelia head to Alternacja. She was very easy to communicate with and she paid very promptly! She also made sure to let me know when the head had arrived! Great buyer! I would absolutely sell to again and recommend to others!

10. Sold 2 wigs to Alternacja... Payment came fast and communication was great. She also let me know when she received them. :D A wonderfully perfect transaction, and I'd be happy to recommend her as a buyer... Thank you. :)

11. I purchased a Sleeping Rheia head from Alternacja, communication was excellent, very friendly and prompt. Shipping was quick and the parcel was well packed. An excellent seller. Thank you for answering all my questions, being a great seller and for a very smooth transaction!