1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alyssium

Feb 25, 2010

1. Alyssium purchased a couple of outfits and a wig from me. She was very friendly & everything went well. :) Thanks a bunch!

2. She bought some dresses from me and was very nice and communicative. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

3. Alyssium bought an SD16 girl kimono from me. Great communication, let me know when it arrived; thank you so much!

4. I bought Moe from Alyssium and is great transaction. Reply to all my questions and let me know when she will sent her out. Thank you so much.

5. She bought my hijikata head. all the transactions went good, communication was good, she's a nice girl to deal with. i reccomend her as a buyer. ^^

6. Alyssium bought a BTSSB outfit from me, and she was a pleasure to do business with! Her communication was always good, payment was quick, and she was always friendly. I would be glad to deal with her again. Thanks so much! :)

7. Alyssium bought some Volks tabi feet from me and was great to work with! Friendly PMs and fast payment! Recommended buyer! Thanks again!!!

8. Alyssium sold me a Volks carrier bag. The bag was packaged sufficiently, described well and she is a great communicator. :D I would gladly do business with her again.

9. Bought a MDD body and 2 heads from Alyssium, came really fast and beautiful and adorable doll <333 was very understanding when there was a little hiccup but everything went great, thanks so much again recommended definitely <3

10. Alyssium took part in a trade with me. The trade went perfectly~ I shipped out my item first (Cause I had the time) and she was shortly after. She let me know when it got to her, and mine got to me in perfect condition! I'd happily work with her again! Thank you~

11. Alyssium was in a group order for doll eyes. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with!

12. Alyssium sold me a Volks DD.She is a nice seller,super fast shipping!
      A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

13. I bought a pair of boots from Alssium and the transaction was perfect. She shipped the items quickly even though she had just moved! She even gave me a sweet little thank you note too. A very thoughtful and polite seller. I'd love to do business with her again =)

14. Alyssium sold me a Volks Dollfie Dream on layaway. She was very helpful in sorting out the payments, her communication was great all round. My doll arrived in fantastic condition, a really pleasant transaction. Thanks again!

15. Alyssium bought a Lorina yosd from me and everything about this transaction was lovely. I accidently over charged for shipping but refunded the balance and she was ever so understanding. Thank you and you are truly an asset to this community. :3

16. Perfect transaction with Alyssium who purchased a pair of boots from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

17. I purchased a very cool pair of rocking horse shoes from Alyssium, she was nice enough to hold them for me for a few days until i could pay. The shoes arrived in perfect condition and quickly. I would definately do business with her again. Perfect transaction

18. I brought DD Rin from Alyssium

Smooth transaction & wonderful feedback

Thanks so much xxx
      She is so pretty!!

19. Sold some Volks shoes to Alyssium. Paid promptly and good communication, thanks!

20. This is the second time Alyssium bought some clothes from me. She was a really pleasant person to deal with. Communication was good ^^.