1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Am

May 24, 2007

1. Here's my feedback thread.
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.
      I also welcome you to look up my feedback in the land of ebay, where I am known as snowhitebashful.
      Thanks so much,
    2. I sold a outfit to AM.
      It was a super transaction! Great emails and PMs ... really easy to work with!
      I highly recommended AM :)
    3. I bought a Volks wig from Am and she was very responsive in her PMs and shipped extremely quickly. Wonderful seller! :daisy
    4. Am made the sale of Volks Michele very easy. I was really fond of him and I'm very happy that he went to such a fantastic person. She sent me some friendly emails and she sent the payment immediately. I would deal with her again any time :aangel:
    5. Hello,

I bought a wig and two pairs of eyes from Am.

She responded promptly and politely, didn't mind that I'd forgotten to tell her I'm in Malaysia ^^;; and shipped the items fast. They arrived well-packed and in good condition. Also, she also very honestly refunded extra money I had paid for the postage ^_^

Would definitely deal with her again.
    6. I bought a wig and a pair of eyes from Am and things couldn't have gone any smoother! She was quick to answer PM's, very nice to work with, and shipped my items at lightening speed! I highly recommend her and would certainly not hesitate to buy from her again.
    7. Bought a SD shirt from Am, she shipped it out right away and it got here super fast. Ver nice and fast at responding, Highly recommended ^^
      Thank you~
    8. I bought a pair of shoes, glass eyes, and a wig from Am. They are all in awesome condition and exactly how they were described. Great communication and fast shipping! I highly recommend her and would definately do business with her again ^_^
    9. Am sold me a stunning SD dress. It arrived quickly, and she was a lot of fun to talk to - very considerate. Thanks so much.
    10. Let me just say that Am is likely the best seller I've ever encountered! You can tell that she really cares about making it a perfect transaction. She's the most conscientious person I've dealt with. I also love how organized she is.

I bought a pair of shoes from her and I thought she was selling them for a very fair price. I paid for shipping, and it ended up being a little more than expected. Am refunded me the difference right away. The shoes were shipped shortly there after. She sent me a PM with all the shoes' info and images for my reference.

She even wrapped up the shoes beautifully for my girls. ^_^

Thank you so much!
    11. recently purchased a pair of SD13 boy pants from Am~
      great person to talk to and very understanding of my crazy (at the moment) paypal situation and shipped promptly!

item was neatly packaged and in perfect condition!
      thanks so much <3

my boy loves it ^_^
    12. Bought a pair of eyes from Am. They've arrived safely and she was very pleasant to deal with. ^_^ Would definitely buy stuff from her again.
    13. Sold eyes to Am. Good communication and fast payment. Really a wonderful person to deal with.
    14. Great seller! Fast shipping! I love the wig! So cute!
    15. got a doll from Am - perfect transaction!
    16. I bought a V.F. outfit from her, very fast shipping and great communication.
    17. Am is great to buy from! With her you get really good communication, and lightening fast shipping! Thanks Am, the clothes and shoes are even cuter than they looked in your pictures. :D

Hugs, Juli DC :)
    18. I sold a shirt to Am. It was an easy and quick transaction with no problems to report.

Thanks much!
    19. I bought a pair of Volks jeans and a pair of shoes from Am and she was quick to respond and quick to ship. Great seller! Thank you!
    20. I have bought an adorable msd sized dress off Am, she is so lovely to deal with.To my suprise she even refunded partially the postage, as it was too much. Thank you so much and I do hope to deal with you again!!! :aheartbea