1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amadahy Raeven

Feb 6, 2008

1. I'm starting my feedback thread. Thank you.
    2. Amadahy Raeven bought a DZ fox from me. The transaction was smooth, payment and communication was swift. Recommended! :)

Thank you very much! Enjoy!
    3. Sold her a little dollzone fox. Paid quickly and let me know when he got there. would sale to again.
    4. Amadahy Raeven took part in one of my Dollmore group orders and everything was perfect! ;)

Thank you so much! A real pleasure dealing with you <3
    5. I sold a wig to Amadhy Raeven. Very good communication and a great transaction. Hope to do business with her again!
    6. I sold a Souldoll Asiter to Amadahy Raeven. Payment was quick and it was a pleasant transaction.

Thank you!
    7. Amadahy Raeven bought a CP type 2 boy body from me.

She had great communication, timely payment and all around good transaction.

Well recommended to do business with ^^
    8. Amadahy Raeven bought a Chiwoo head from me! She was very communicative and prompt with payment :) It was a pleasure doing business with her!
    9. Amadahy Raeven comissioned me for peircing work and it was a treat. I would gladly do business with Amadahy Raeven again.
    10. Amaday Raeven commissioned me for a face up and everything went great :) She was quick to respond, paid quickly and was nice, thanks!
    11. I sold a doll to Amaday Raeven. Amaday Raeven paid really fast. Amaday Raeven was also really nice. Thank you!
    12. i bought a dollzone body from her. communication was great & shipment was quick. thank you!
    13. ..oh, and her packaging was immaculate!