1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AmandyLion

Aug 31, 2011

1. A+++ transaction!

I purchased from Amanda FL FeePle60 Nanuri2008 head, a wig, and several pairs of eyes. She shipped promptly, communication was super-efficient, very pleasant and professional. Everything arrived in the wink of an eye and was super-clean and very well packed with little funny extras. Will be happy to do business again, THANK YOU!

2. Very Happy with Dealing with Amandylion!
      I purchased a gorgeous Soom Roxen outfit in perfect condition from Amandylion as a swap gift. She posted the item to my partner super quick with tracking and it has been greatfully received.
      Thank you so much!

3. I bought Amandylion's Soom Sammi. Communication was friendly and the package arrived in safe and sound with a lovely gift wig.
      I would definedly recommend! :) Thank you very much!

4. I bought Amandylion's MNF A-line female body. Communication was prompt and very friendly. Shipping was extremely quick. I paid Tuesday and had her in my hands by Friday!!! The body was packed very well and was in perfect shape. I would recommend any transaction with Amandylion! Thank you!!!!

5. I sold an MSD dress to amandylion, and the transaction was great! Lovely to talk to, prompt replies and a fast payment. She let me know when it had arrived safe and sound. A fantastic buyer :3

Thank you so much!

6. amandylion bought a pair of msd jeans from me. She made payment quickly and had great communication. Wonderful buyer, it was a joy to do business! Thank you<3

7. I bought a pair of Minifee hands from Amandylion, who was an awesome seller. Great transaction! Great communication and fast to ship! Will do business with again!

8. Amandylion bought my Minifee body and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, paid exactly when she said she would, let me know when it arrived and even included a picture!

thank you :aheartbea

9. I traded my Minifee Kyle for AmandyLion's Soom Ace, and a set of Soom Roxen wings.
      She was fun to talk to, and a real pleasure to deal with. I'd trade with her again any time!

Thanks so much! <33

10. amandylion bought a mohair wig from me. It was a pleasure to do business with her again, she is a super and reliable buyer!

11. I had a wonderful transaction again with amandylion. I've bought a fairyland feeple 65 chloe head from her, and she replied fast, shipped her fast and carefully packages, all in all it was perfect! Highly recommended seller!

Thank you!

12. AmandyLion bought a wig from me and it was a great transaction. Communication was awesome, payment was swift, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived.
      I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you~

13. I bought an Iplehouse Claude from Amandylion. She's a great seller! The doll is in beautiful condition. I would definately buy from her again!

Thank you so much! :)

14. Hello, I bought Soom Roxen body from Amandylion. The transaction was great, she did everything as I requested.The body came with pointy nail hands and feet also the certificate as she informed on her selling thread. Everything was pack nicely in the Soom box. I did find a little stains on her leg and neck but fortunately it can be rub off with magic sponge. Other than that the body was so nice and no uneven yellowing noticeable at all. I'm happy dealing with her.

15. amandylion traded her MNF boy body for some commissioned clothes work from me and was a pleasure to work with! Great communication, super friendly and patient while waiting for me to work on everything. Shipping was super fast and she packed the body up so well too. I'm super thankful to have gotten to do this trade and would love to do another with her sometime! Thank you so much! :D

16. Amandylion bought a MNF Sarang head from and the transaction went great. Payed on time and was great to work with. Would love to work with agian

17. I had the chance the buy a head from AmandyLion, communication was good, shipping fast, the head was well protected and I couldn't be happier about this transaction. Thank you again.

18. I bought a tan minifee Chloe head from AmandyLion! She was always fast with replying and was always friendly! She shipped fast after payment was sent and the head arrived safely in its destination ^-^ I would not hesitate to do business with her again~
      Thank you~

19. I bought a mnf Kyle head off AmandyLion and she shipped him really fast, packed really well. Great communication. Hes lovely. Thankyou.

20. amandylion hosted a Minifee split and allowed me to join! She was the perfect split host. She would contact me letting me know about delays (Fairyland took a looooong time!) and kept me updated throughout. everything was packed well with a lovely written note. I wouldn't hesitate to join a Group order or split hosted by amandylion in the future!

Thank you so much! :)